This position offers an optional hybrid work schedule, with three days working in the Arlington, TX office and two days working remotely.
We are looking for an experienced sales executive with an entrepreneurial spirit to join our Joe Morten & Son team.
In this role, you will manage and call on a combination of provided warm and cold prospects to build a book of Commercial Property and Casualty clients. You will be working with a team that includes Customer Service Representative support, giving you the opportunity to focus on sales.
We are looking for an agent around the Arlington, TX area who reports to our office in Nebraska: This is a hybrid position where you would work three days in the Arlington office and two days remote.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent sales experience.
- Excellent communication skills with a passion for meeting people and developing sales relationships.
- Self-motivated with a desire to learn and grow.
- Time management and ability to multi-task.
- Goal oriented and open to making contacts via phone and networking.
Location: Arlington, TX
Who we are:
Working together, Joe Morten & Son, Inc. and Great West Casualty Company provide specialized insurance products and services to thousands of truckers across the country. Our unique focus on the trucking industry allows us the opportunity to provide valuable insight and understanding to the variety of people we encounter every day. If your passion is to help others, you value education and continuous improvement, you enjoy participating in community activities, and you want to be valued for your contributions, be part of our successful team.
Why work for us?
We offer you a challenging career with a competitive compensation and benefits package, including:
- A 37.5 hour work week.
- Paid study materials, exam fees, study day and monetary awards for professional development.
- Paid vacation and paid sick leave.
- Opportunities to impact the organization through participation in committees (Green Team, Safety & Wellness, etc.).
- Support of a healthy lifestyle through a wellness program and gym subsidies.
Must be able to pass a drug screen. To learn more about Great West and our office locations, please visit our website www.gwccnet.com.
Great West Casualty Company.
Great West Casualty Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer.