Inside Sales Support
We are seeking a talented and innovative Producer Relations Representative Trainee who is interested in working in a dynamic, fast-paced environment. If you are focused on technology, are attentive to detail, and have strong interpersonal communication skills, then our team might be right for you!Responsibilities
The Producer Relations Representative Trainee will be responsible for all new producer (agent and broker) contracting functions to include:
- Coordinating and tracking all survey information
- Securing necessary internal approvals
- Coordinating with the Producer Relations Advisor to gather information
- Entering all pertinent data into the insurance software system, and ensuring all documents are returned and stored appropriately.
- Additional responsibilities include entering and verifying frequent changes to the marketing background screens, handling miscellaneous sales inquiries from producers, assisting in the planning and execution of sales projects, and other duties as may be assigned by the Home Office Sales Manager.
This individual should possess:
- Good oral and written communication skills
- High level of organizational skills
- Excellent computer skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to multitask
Join the ranks of a highly rated, family oriented and growing property & casualty insurance company! We offer a competitive salary and benefits with an attractive 401(k) and profit sharing plan. Great working environment!