We're Hiring Immediately!
As a Sales Associate, you will work alongside with and support a Lead Comparion Insurance Sales Agent in profitable growth through new business sales and customer retention. Your ability to listen and empathize are key in being the initial contact for our customers.
*Up to $2,500 Sign On Bonus for new candidates that have an active Property & Casualty and/or Life License
- $1,250 if you hold an active P&C License, $1,250 if you hold an active Life License. $2,500 sign on bonus if you hold both active P&C and Life Licenses!
We are excited to announce the launch of Comparion Insurance Agency, a new Liberty Mutual company. As one of the largest personal lines insurance agencies in the US, Comparion connects customers with the best insurance solutions to meet their needs whether from Liberty or from one of a number of top national and regional carriers.
Ready to find out what it means to work for an agency that is backed by Liberty Mutuala Fortune 100 company that's committed to putting people first, acting responsibly and making things better?
- Utilize consultative sales techniques to prospect and initiate new business sales.
- Assists in the processing of new business, including contacting customers to finalize sales and service transactions.
- Identifies cross selling opportunities for Lead Sales Agent.
- Contributes to and executes a marketing plan with the Lead Sales Agent.
- Identifies mass marketing prospects through existing book of business and community prospecting opportunities.
- Meet monthly goals for new business sales.
- Completes follow-ups on new policies in order to keep retention level high and capitalize cross-selling opportunities.
- Coordinates activities with other departments to ensure quality customer service
- Acts as initial contact in addressing customer concerns regarding establishment of policies and new account status.
- High School Degree
- 1-2 years of relevant sales experience preferred
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to handle common objections and educate customers in a consultative manner
- Demonstrated self-starter, motivated to learn and grow in a professional sales organization
- Professional business acumen, strong presence and confidence
- Resourceful team player that can contribute and accept new ideas
- A state insurance licenseor willingness to earn one with Liberty Mutual's training and supportin Property & Casualty, and Life
At Liberty Mutual, our purpose is to help people embrace today and confidently pursue tomorrow. That's why we provide an environment focused on openness, inclusion, trust and respect. Here, you'll discover our expansive range of roles, and a workplace where we aim to help turn your passion into a rewarding profession.
Liberty Mutual has proudly been recognized as a Great Place to Work by Great Place to Work US for the past several years. We were also selected as one of the 100 Best Places to Work in IT onIDG's Insider Pro and Computerworld's 2020 list. For many years running, we have been named by Forbes as one of America's Best Employers for Women and one of America's Best Employers for New Graduatesas well as one of America's Best Employers for Diversity. To learn more about our commitment to diversity and inclusion please visit: https://jobs.libertymutualgroup.com/diversity-inclusion
We value your hard work, integrity and commitment to make things better, and we put people first by offering you benefits that support your life and well-being. To learn more about our benefit offerings please visit: https://LMI.co/Benefits
Liberty Mutual is an equal opportunity employer. We will not tolerate discrimination on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, disability, veteran's status, pregnancy, genetic information or on any basis prohibited by federal, state or local law.