Inside Sales Representative
We are looking for talented, innovative and self-motivated sales professionals who enjoy doing work that matters. This exciting inside sales position works in our Small Business Sales Center. In this position, you build strong relationships with independent agents to identify their client's small business insurance needs through a consultative sales approach. We provide a collaborative sales environment which offers a pay for performance culture.
- Effectively managing individual sales funnel through opportunities driven by inbound calls, email, and agent referrals.
- Handling follow ups, communication to agents, and fostering relationships with prospects, policyholders, and sales center partners that help drive new business activity.
- Identify opportunities for account rounding of Small Commercial products for current and new customers.
- Participate in full Small Commercial account reviews, reviewing other coverage's and provide coverage counseling for customers.
- Develop and maintain strong business relationships with independent agents.
- Work collaboratively with internal and external partners to deliver a best in class customer experience.
- Must Have active Property and Casualty License
- We offer 4 weeks of paid training
- Hours of operation for the Small Business Sales Center are Monday through Saturday, 8:00am to 6:00pm
- Your total compensation is a combination of base salary with uncapped monthly bonus and incentives
Current posting is for the November 7th, 2022 Class
We are looking to hire in WA, AZ, CO, ID, OH, and IN
- Effective verbal and written communication, persuasion and negotiation skills.
- Effective time management and ability to work well independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Analytical skills to understand complex coverage details and underwriting guidelines.
- Ability to navigate numerous computerized data entry system or other relevant applications simultaneously while advising customers
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent business background plus a minimum of 6 months experience.
- Must possess and maintain Resident and Nonresident P&C licenses in all 50 states.
- Insurance or sales/service related work experience is preferred.
At Liberty Mutual, our purpose is to help people embrace today and confidently pursue tomorrow. That's why we provide an environment focused on openness, inclusion, trust and respect. Here, you'll discover our expansive range of roles, and a workplace where we aim to help turn your passion into a rewarding profession. We value your hard work, integrity and commitment to make things better, and we put people first by offering you benefits that support your life and well-being. To learn more, please visit https://www.libertymutualgroup.com/about-lm/careers/benefits
Liberty Mutual has proudly been recognized as a Great Place to Work by Great Place to Work US for the past several years. We were also selected as one of the 100 Best Places to Work in IT on IDG's Insider Pro and Computerworld's 2020 list.
We have been named by Forbes as one of America's Best Employers for Women and one of America's Best Employers for New Graduatesas well as one of America's Best Employers for Diversity. To learn more about our commitment to diversity and inclusion please visit: https://jobs.libertymutualgroup.com/diversity-inclusion
Liberty Mutual is an equal opportunity employer. We will not tolerate discrimination on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, disability, veteran's status, pregnancy, genetic information or on any basis prohibited by federal, state or local law.