National Sales Manager - REMOTE
American National is an established, stable, and successful multi-line insurance corporation that has provided financial strength and a sense of security to employees, customers and business partners since 1905. We've been recognized by Forbes as one of America's most trustworthy financial companies and best mid-sized employers. With focus on our organization's values and cultural richness: Financial Strength, Integrity, Respect, Service and Teamwork (FIRST) and Agility, Collaboration, and Engagement (ACE) we continue to pursue our vision to be a leading provider of financial products and services for current and future generations.
What's in it for you?
American National supports a comfortable, diverse, and inclusive work environment, following a casual dress code and focus on healthy work-life balance. We understand that comprehensive benefits are important which is why we offer a generous package that includes: medical, dental, vision, short and long-term disability, life insurance, flexible spending accounts, matching 401(k), paid time off, paid holidays, tuition reimbursement, health-wellness initiatives, and a volunteer program where employees are provided PTO for giving their time to a charity of choice, and referral bonuses! We also offer a comprehensive wellness program that includes onsite fitness centers and classes or discounted gym memberships, free health screenings, free flu shots, and more.Job Posting
American National is seeking a National Sales Manager to cover our South/Mid Region which covers the following states: AL, MS, LA, TN, AR, OK, NE, ND, SD, MT, CO, UT, ID. Candidate must reside in one of the aforementioned states. This position has the primary responsibility for the development, growth and management of annuity and life insurance sales through broker dealers and independent insurance agents in the assigned territory.
- Drive efforts to develop and secure New relationships for the purpose of selling life insurance and annuity products.
- Develop and maintain an all-encompassing, multifaceted, marketing plan and strategy.
- Develop relationships with brokers and other distributors to identify and secure marketing agreements.
- Evaluate current programs to improve relationships and marketing programs to improve performance.
- Responsible for achieving planned premium production goals.
- An undergraduate degree required, insurance or financial industry designations preferred (LOMA, CLU, ChFC, CFP, etc.).
- A minimum of 5 years of marketing experience within the target market.
- Strong strategic and planning abilities.
- A passion for leading and driving results.
- Skilled in on and off site optimization.
- Expert knowledge of search engine optimization management.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- High energy, excellent coaching ability.
- Life Insurance experience is highly desirable.
Salary for this position can range from $100,382 for candidates who are minimally qualified through $150,573 for more highly qualified candidates. Candidates outside of the range are encouraged to apply, and will be considered based on experience, skill and education.
The preceding job posting was designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees assigned to this position. It is not intended to be interpreted as a comprehensive list of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications. We are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace, so if you're excited about this role, but your past experience doesn't align perfectly with the job qualifications, we still encourage you to apply. You may be just the right candidate for this position or other opportunities at American National.
American National's recruitment policies help us place individuals in a timely and efficient manner. Only the most qualified candidates will be contacted by our recruiting team. Candidates may check the status of their application(s) by logging into our Career Portal.
American National is an equal opportunity employer, committed to enhancing a diverse and inclusive environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, gender, gender expression, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other legally protected categories.