Commercial Sales Supervisor
Supervises and develops a team of Commercial Sales Representatives to ensure sales targets are met, quality book of business is written in line with acceptable underwriting and compliance guidelines and quality control processes are in place. Hires, coaches, and develops Commercial Sales Representatives. Manages the agency relationship relative to sales process while conducting regular sales meetings with team to increase product and market knowledge and share best practices
1) Implements performance standards, new business goals, and quality and customer satisfaction reporting objectives for assigned teams. Supervises Commercial Sales Representatives to ensure Sales targets are met, quality book of business is written and quality control processes are in place. Plans and implements corrective actions to improve results as needed. 2) Analyzes team data to establish progress towards goals and identify potential obstacles. Prepares, analyzes and makes recommendations based upon data from production and productivity reports. 3) Implements policies, procedures, and practices related to the Commercial Sales Center implements new and revised departmental and corporate policies and procedures. 4) Develops and maintains relationships with independent agent partners ensuring effective communication of results and quick resolution of issues. 5) Conducts Quality Assurance (QA). Responsible for pulling and analyzing reports as well as reviewing and evaluating calls and Emails. Partners with the QA team to identify trends and action plans. Reviews underwriting audits and reinforces underwriting rules and guidelines in order to bind coverage. 6) Reviews, investigates, manages and resolves any and all escalated customer and/or agent issues with a sense of urgency, effective communication skills and a solid understanding of state regulations 7) Oversees hiring process for Commercial Sales Representatives has responsibility for recruiting, retaining and developing representatives ensures staffing plans are in alignment with site and organizational workforce plans.
- Advanced level of knowledge of insurance products, plans, and programs
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to get work done through others (delegate), communicate effectively (including listening, writing clearly, giving constructive feedback, etc
- ), get support from above, plan/organize work, analyze and solve problems, focus on the larger picture as normally acquired through a bachelor's degree in a business related field or equivalent experience plus a minimum of 3-5 years of directly related work experience (preferred)
- Multi-state property and casualty licensing also required
At Liberty Mutual, our purpose is to help people embrace today and confidently pursue tomorrow. Thats why we provide an environment focused on openness, inclusion, trust and respect. Here, youll discover our expansive range of roles, and a workplace where we aim to help turn your passion into a rewarding profession.
Liberty Mutual has proudly been recognized as a Great Place to Work by Great Place to Work US for the past several years. We were also selected as one of the 100 Best Places to Work in IT on IDGs Insider Pro and Computerworlds 2020 list. For many years running, we have been named by Forbes as one of Americas Best Employers for Women and one of Americas Best Employers for New Graduatesas well as one of Americas Best Employers for Diversity. To learn more about our commitment to diversity and inclusion please visit: https://jobs.libertymutualgroup.com/diversity-inclusion
We value your hard work, integrity and commitment to make things better, and we put people first by offering you benefits that support your life and well-being. To learn more about our benefit offerings please visit: https://LMI.co/Benefits
Liberty Mutual is an equal opportunity employer. We will not tolerate discrimination on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, disability, veterans status, pregnancy, genetic information or on any basis prohibited by federal, state or local law.