Market Outside Sales Associate
Everything we do at Allstate is driven by a shared purpose: to protect people from lifes uncertainties so they can realize their hopes and dreams. For 91 years weve thrived by staying a step ahead of whatevers coming next to give customers peace of mind no matter what changes they face. As a Fortune 100 company and industry leader, Allstate is leading the way to reinvent the future of protection-- thats why now is an exciting time to join our team!
As a member of a corporation with 83,000 employees and agency force members, youll have a hand in transforming not only Allstate but a dynamic industry. Youll have opportunities to take risks, challenge the status quo and shape the future for the greater good. Youll do all this in an environment of excellence and the highest ethical standards a place where values such as integrity, inclusive diversity and accountability are paramount. We empower every employee to lead, drive change and give back where they work and live. Our people are our greatest strength, and we work as one team in service of our customers and communities.What MSA's do:
As an Allstate Outside Market Sales Associate, youll apply your sales pizzaz (superpowers!) selling in demand products to customers within your local community and throughout your state. Auto insurance is required by state law and home mortgage companies require that residents have their home insured! This is a perfect role for someone seeking a sales career without having to work in a traditional office.The important corporate stuff:
The Market Sales Associate (MSA) is an Entry to Mid-Level remote position and full-time role that offers a base salary as well as bonusesin other words, the potential for unlimited earnings. As an Allstate employee, youll also be eligible for our Total Rewards package including medical, mental, dental, and vision benefits, pension, 401(k), tuition assistance, plus, youll have access to a wide variety of discounts and programs to help you balance your work and personal life and last but not least,a generous paid time-off policy.A day in the life of an Allstate MSA
- Initiates outbound calling to established target customer base for auto and home insurance sales.
- Leverages community contacts (natural market) to continually build a sales pipeline as well as an active physical presence in your own community to build multiple centers of influence/referral sources.
- Successfully closes sales of Allstate home and auto products.
- Works with the Market Sales Associate Sales Manager to plan, implement, and manage marketing and sales processes to achieve personal lines (auto and home) production and growth goals.
Youre provided with comprehensive training:
- We cover the cost to help you study for and earn your license.
- We offer up to 6 weeks of full paid virtual training.
- Ongoing training opportunities for continuous improvement.
When will I work?
- New hires will initially work Monday - Friday for up to 6 weeks.
- After training is completed, new hires will have a variety of scheduling options to choose from aligning with the best times to capture your customers attention to drive the best possible results. This may be a schedule that includes Saturdays and/or Sundays.
Our culture:People struggle with where to place their trust these dayswe understand this. Our internal culture is one of caring and collaborationand our commitment to employee wellbeing is lived every day.
Our leaders:Each group of MSAs is supported by a leader who lives and breathes sales! If you want to learn and grow your sales career, youll be working with and hearing from some of the best!
Your career:Helping people is Allstates purpose- and helping our employees connect to theirs is too. With virtual access to personal and professional development courses youll be supported to pursue and live your hopes and dreams.
Your peers:Even though this is a remote roll, youll be connected to a team of MSAs in your state, and even nationallyindividuals growing, learning, and working towards a shared goal.Who we're looking for:
- Must be at least 18 years-old (due to state licensing requirements)and meetminimum education requirements: High School Diploma or GED
- Sales experience
- Computer and technology skills (Zoom, WebEx, Excel, Word, Outlook, and productivity applications)
- Thrive in a sales environment
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
- You must meet the minimum licensing requirements for your state of residence within3 weeks of starting.
- Working hours align to the best times to capture your customers attention to drive the best possible results.
- A natural market lista list of individuals and connections to reach out to as you hone your Allstate product knowledge skills and begin to grow your prospect pipeline.
- Strong ability to close sales and overcome objections
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize in a high-volume sales culture
- Self-motivated to drive production and achieve results in a virtual spacewhile regularly meeting with customers face-to-face to grow your center of influence in the community.
- A growth mindset (open to learning and growing every day!)
Compensation offered for this role is $37,900 - $41,900 and is based on experience, qualifications and location.The candidate(s) offered this position will be required to submit to a background investigation.
Good Work. Good Life. Good Hands.
As a Fortune 100 company and industry leader, we provide a competitive salary but thats just the beginning. Our Total Rewards package also offers benefits like tuition assistance, medical and dental insurance, as well as a robust pension and 401(k). Plus, youll have access to a wide variety of programs to help you balance your work and personal life -- including a generous paid time off policy.For a full description of Allstates benefits, visit allstate.jobs/benefits/