Marketing Sales Representative
V3 Insurance Partners a Berkshire Hathaway Company writing business for NL&F is looking for a qualified Sales/Marketing Representative in the Northeast territory to assist in building and expanding relationships with our Agents and Brokers in the various stages of sales, including creating awareness of new offerings, generating leads, and retaining customers with particular emphasis on Workers’ Compensation.
The ideal candidate will be a great fit for our energetic and creative team. Research and generate leads of potential clients. Provide input on customer briefs, presentations, and sales literature and help develop client relationships and retain existing accounts.
Job duties include:
- Working and collaborating with the current Marketing/Underwriting V/P to develop future growth plans for the entire state.
- Initiating and maintaining relationships with all agents in the North East territory through physical visits, phone calls, and email communication while tracking their production.
- Appointing and onboarding new agency partners for the territory
- Providing agency training for company online systems, products, and procedures.
- Creating and implementing strategies and goals to increase new business production and new business hit ratios.
- Assisting and handling any agency management projects for the territory.
- Manage agency performance
- Attend meetings, events and other networking opportunities
- Performs other duties as assigned.
The ideal candidate must be able to work independently (typically from home) and be willing to travel frequently throughout the Northeast territory. He/she should have excellent organization skills and be comfortable working with Windows Office and other basic computer programs. A Bachelor’s degree is preferred. Excellent interpersonal and communication skills .Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment
We offer an exciting career to an ambitious sales professional who can make an immediate impact upon our production.