Sales Executives are responsible for negotiating, selling and managing relationships with new and existing clients. In addition, Sales Executives are fiscally responsible for each of their insurance accounts and are sales focused not day-to-day service focused.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Involved in the community and business situations in order to become connected with prospective clients through association
- Work with prospective clients to identify ways in which Lovitt & Touche can partner with prospects on their insurance needs
- Partner with internal Account Executives and other support teams to strategically identity and market new accounts to meet the best interests and needs of the prospect
- Responsible for retaining existing accounts while meeting new account productions standards each year
- Responsible for account receivables
- Responsible for obtaining and/or assigning the collection of information needed for the renewal marketing process to begin
- Accountable for staying current on the insurance coverages of existing accounts as a means of maintaining credibility with and offering technical support to the client
- Establish a regular schedule for client visits to review coverages, contracts, coordinate claims review and other various meetings
- Conduct all business in accordance with established policies and procedures
- Attend onsite and offsite client meetings as necessary
- Other duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- High School Diploma or GED
- 3+ years of insurance experience or the ability to learn and validate salary within 3 years
- Licensed in Arizona Life, Health and Disability
- Ability to network and create sales leads
- Ability to influence and close prospecting opportunities
- Proven track record of being self motivated and a self starter
- Ability to analyze and interpret quotes and plan designs
- Ability to effectively communicate, both written and verbally, with internal and external parties
- Excellent time management, organizational and multi-tasking skills with high attention to detail
- Ability to build and maintain effective relationships with carriers, peers and clients
- Ability to work independently and in cross-functional teams
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Products (Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point)
- Dual License in Arizona Property/Casualty
- Bachelors degree in related discipline
- Experience using BrokerageBuilder
- Continuing education such as RHU, REBC, CEBS, or CBP
- Work is performed indoors in a climate controlled office environment
- General technology as it relates to office administration
- Regular business hours with additional hours required during certain periods
- Regular travel to client sites and networking events, inside and outside of Arizona with some possibility of overnight stays and/or weekend travel
Note: This job is not eligible for remote working from Colorado
Headquartered in Arizona, Lovitt & Touché is part of the Marsh & McLennan Agency serving Arizona and the Western region. As a subsidiary of Marsh LLC, a leading global insurance broker and risk management advisor, we offer world-class business insurance and risk management solutions, personal insurance, bonds and surety, and employee benefits solutions.
Our success is rooted in a client-centric philosophy and mission to develop quality programs, underwritten by sound companies, delivered by exceptional employees. We value long-term partnerships and continually strive to exceed clients’ expectations — whether by identifying cost-saving opportunities, enhancing workplace safety, mitigating risk factors or settling claims.
Despite our size, Lovitt & Touché retains the close-knit, collaborative atmosphere that we were founded with in 1911. Leadership fosters a positive, community-focused culture that prioritizes employee wellbeing, professional growth, innovation and creativity. Moreover, new ideas are encouraged and valued, contributing to workplace loyalty and satisfaction.
We regularly are recognized for our workplace practices and company culture. We are proud to be recognized as one of the Top Companies to Work For in Arizona by the Best Companies Group since 2013, as well as one of the Most Admired Companies in Arizona by Az Business since 2015. We also are consistently featured as one of the Best Places to Work and a Top Insurance Broker by Ranking Arizona. We are honored to be named one of “The Valley’s Healthiest Employers” since 2012 by the Phoenix Business Journal and were the first company to be awarded the Gold seal by Healthy Arizona Worksites in 2014.