Arity-AdTech Sales and Business Development-AdTech Solutions (Remote-Home Based)
Founded by The Allstate Corporation in 2016, Arity is a data and analytics company focused on improving transportation. We collect and analyze enormous amounts of data, using predictive analytics to build solutions with a single goal in mind: to make transportation smarter, safer and more useful for everyone.
At the heart of that mission are the people that work herethe dreamers, doers and difference-makers that call this place home. As part of that team, your work will showcase both your intelligence and your creativity as you tackle real problems and put your talents towards transforming transportation.
Thats because at Arity, we believe work and life shouldnt be at odds with one another. After all, we know that your unique qualities give you a unique perspective. We dont just want you to see yourself here. We want you to be yourself here.The Team
The Arity Sales team plants the seeds of our companys success. Were looking for candidates who bring a unique concoction of consulting, business development, technology, andof coursesales experience to help our business take off. Innovation, transparency and a desire to do the right thing are essential for this position, because were not selling one specific productwere selling ideas and solutions we truly believe in. Team members are passionate about their job and excited about the opportunity to drive change not just for customers, but for an entire industry. Our ideal candidate has deep knowledge of transportation across multiple industries and thinks outside the box to help our partners solve their toughest transportation problems. Sound like you? Lets chat!The Role
The Arity Solutions Sales and Business Development Manager will be an individual contributor and part of the sales team creating revenue generating Arity data and media solutions for brands, advertising agencies, and programmatic partners. This person thrives in a collaborative startup environment and is motivated to contribute at all stages of the selling process.
- Identify new markets and customers within product verticals and achieve sales targets
- Insurance and Auto-Aftermarket experience not required, but a plus!
- Initiate and advance sales discussions within target markets on Arity solutions
- Represent Arity at industry conferences and events
- Identify and leverage subject matter experts within Arity for challenger selling discussions
- Contribute feedback and direction on sales messaging to Product Marketing
- Train and support other Arity teams on product segment messaging
The successful candidate will have a minimum of 5-7 years of demonstrated sourcing, developing and closing revenue opportunities. Experience selling advertising media and data solutions to insurance carriers and / or agencies of insurance carriers as part of experience or customers that have been sold to is preferred. Experience in data-driven marketing / programmatic is also preferred. This job requires strong business knowledge of technology, data and advertising sales, as well as strong leadership skills to effectively develop relationships within the advertising departments of our target markets.
This key leader will have:
- 5+ years of digital, AdTech, programmatic and/or mobile advertising sales experience selling to F500 brands, holding company agencies and their subsidiaries as well as independent agencies
- Proven track record for obtaining business results through the development of effective relationships simultaneously connecting brands, their agencies, and partners
- Skills in effectively managing pipeline and accurately forecasting revenue utilizing productivity tools including Salesforce, Excel, and Powerpoint
- Ability to generate high volume of sales-related activity including cold calls, presentations, proposals, and client entertainment
- Track record of trusted relationships with client executives and their teams at all levels
- Comfortable with ambiguity and confident in mining opportunities
- Superior interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Knowledge of all aspects of sales process and drivers (projections, goals, targets, shop, buy, cross-sell, retain, profitability, compliance, quality, etc.)
- Strategic and critical thinking skills, ability to create sales strategy and lead its execution.
- Superior interpersonal skills; can quickly develop relationships and inspire trust
- Strong communication skills - Includes presentation, business writing, negotiation, motivation and relationship management
- Planning and organizational skills - Can marshal resources (people, funding, material, support) to get things done; can orchestrate multiple activities at once to accomplish a goal; uses resources effectively and efficiently.
- Problem solving Uses seasoned judgment by applying broad knowledge and experience when addressing complex issues
- Team Player able to work with an extended team to bring the right resources to the table in an effort to meet a variety of customer needs
- Bachelor's Degree required.
Compensation offered for this role is$100,800.00-$138,675.00 per yearand is based on experience and qualifications.
The candidate(s) offered this position will be required to submit to a background investigation, which includes a drug screen.
Thats the day-to-day, now lets talk about the rest of it. As we mentioned, Arity was founded by The Allstate Corporation. But youll be working forand atArity. Its the best of both worlds. Youll get access to the full suite of Allstate benefits and work in a fast-paced startup culture. Thats more than just free breakfasts and brain breaks. Its a culture that encourages you to be you.
Sound like a fit? Apply now! We cant wait to meet you.
Allstate generally does not sponsor individuals for employment-based visas for this position.
Effective July 1, 2014, under Indiana House Enrolled Act (HEA) 1242, it is against public policy of the State of Indiana and a discriminatory practice for an employer to discriminate against a prospective employee on the basis of status as a veteran by refusing to employ an applicant on the basis that they are a veteran of the armed forces of the United States, a member of the Indiana National Guard or a member of a reserve component.
For jobs in San Francisco, please click"here"for information regarding the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
For jobs in Los Angeles, please click"here"for information regarding the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To view the EEO is the Law poster click here. This poster provides information concerning the laws and procedures for filing complaints of violations of the laws with the Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs
To view the FMLA poster, click here. This poster summarizing the major provisions of the Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) and telling employees how to file a complaint.
It is the Companys policy to employ the best qualified individuals available for all jobs. Therefore, any discriminatory action taken on account of an employees ancestry, age, color, disability, genetic information, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual and reproductive health decision, marital status, medical condition, military or veteran status, national origin, race (include traits historically associated with race, including, but not limited to, hair texture and protective hairstyles), religion (including religious dress), sex, or sexual orientation that adversely affects an employee's terms or conditions of employment is prohibited. This policy applies to all aspects of the employment relationship, including, but not limited to, hiring, training, salary administration, promotion, job assignment, benefits, discipline, and separation of employment