Insurance Sales Representatives
Do you have a background in Property and Casualty Insurance Sales? Do you enjoy working with customers on the phone and helping them live a safer and more secure life? Are you motivated by a desire to help start a new insurance sales opportunity? Join the Lakeview Household Insurance Solutions team and reach your potential.
Lakeview Household Insurance Solutions, LLC provides property & casualty insurance solutions to a large portfolio of mortgage holders whose loans are serviced by our sister company, Lakeview Loan Servicing, LLC. Because of our special relationship with Lakeview Loan Servicing, we are able to strategically target our lead source of over 1.8 MM loans spread across 48 states. Our goal is to add value to the service our clients already receive. Bayview Asset Management backs both Lakeview Household Insurance Solutions and Lakeview Loan Servicing.
We seek licensed insurance professionals to solicit and sell new insurance products to customers of the Lakeview Loan Servicing portfolio. Agents will be responsible for writing only personal lines insurance products such as home, auto, umbrella, and flood through our carrier partners: Travelers, Safeco, Stillwater, Nationwide, and others. Position is fully remote which requires reliable, high-speed internet and a dedicated workspace, free of distractions.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Successfully complete 4 weeks of virtual training and pass the Practical Skills Application Assessment*.
- Conduct outbound sales calls to potential prospects utilizing a lead management system.
- Handle inbound sales calls through an ACD phone system.
- Cross-sell other lines of business 100% of the time.
- Quote home and auto policies through a rating system.
- Successfully navigate carrier websites to finalize quotes and bind policies.
- Attempt a One Call Close on every sales call.
- Manage client interactions with an agency management system,
*The Practical Skills Application Assessment (PSAA) is the culmination of all the training you'll be receiving. It assesses you on your preparedness for live customers without supervisor assistance and is a pass or fail assessment. If you are unable to receive a passing score, your employment status will be evaluated with our HR partners, as it is a requirement of the position.
- Strong communication, sales and prospecting skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite of products.
- Ability to learn new systems quickly, experience with Applied Epic a plus.
- Working knowledge of the insurance industry.
- Must be detail oriented and results driven with a focus on customer service.
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE:
- High School diploma required.
- 2+ years of Property and Casualty Insurance Sales experience.
- Call center experience a plus, but not required.
- 1+ year(s) of outbound call prospecting required
- Active Property & Casualty Insurance License issued by the department of insurance of employee’s resident state. Examples include:
- AZ Property & Casualty or Personal Lines
- FL 2044 Personal Lines or 220 General Lines
- TX General Lines: Property & Casualty
Physical Demands and Work Environment
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit and use hands to handle, touch or feel objects, tools, or controls. The employee frequently is required to talk and hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; reach with hands and arms. The employee is rarely required to stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, and the ability to adjust focus.
Bayview is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All aspects of consideration for employment and employment with the Company are governed on the basis of merit, competence and qualifications without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state, or local law.