Ag/Comm Field Specialist (CA, NV, UT)
American National is an established, stable, and successful multi-line insurance corporation that has provided financial strength and a sense of security to employees, customers and business partners since 1905. We've been recognized by Forbes as one of America's most trustworthy financial companies and best mid-sized employers. With focus on our organization's values and cultural richness: Financial Strength, Integrity, Respect, Service and Teamwork (FIRST) and Agility, Collaboration, and Engagement (ACE) we continue to pursue our vision to be a leading provider of financial products and services for current and future generations.
What's in it for you?
American National supports a comfortable, diverse, and inclusive work environment, following a casual dress code and focus on healthy work-life balance. We understand that comprehensive benefits are important which is why we offer a generous package that includes: medical, dental, vision, short and long-term disability, life insurance, flexible spending accounts, matching 401(k), paid time off, paid holidays, tuition reimbursement, health-wellness initiatives, and a volunteer program where employees are provided PTO for giving their time to a charity of choice, and referral bonuses! We also offer a comprehensive wellness program that includes onsite fitness centers and classes or discounted gym memberships, free health screenings, free flu shots, and more.
American National is seeking an Agriculture & Commercial Lines Field Specialist. The position affords a level of autonomy to develop and execute impactful initiatives, aligned with regional objectives. The ideal candidate should be self-driven, goal-oriented, and reside in one of the key states: California, Nevada, or Utah.
- Work closely with Regional and Field Leadership to develop, implement, and execute marketing plans in pursuit of annual sales objectives in assigned territories.
- Train agents and staff on product lines, systems, and sales skills.
- Assist with casework involving risk analysis, coverage selection, quoting and submission of new business.
- Directly coordinate with internal resources to assure objectives are achieved and competitive advantages are maintained.
- Bachelor's degree is preferred
- Property & Casualty insurance designations (CIC, CPCU, AFIS) desired
- 5 years' work experience in the Property & Casualty desired with emphasis on agriculture and/or commercial
- Property & Casualty Agent or Broker license required
- Valid driver's license and High Speed Internet required
- 20% travel within a 3 state territory required and to home office/conferences as needed
Salary for this position can range from $77,349.00 for candidates who are minimally qualified through $116,000 for more highly qualified candidates. Candidates outside of the range are encouraged to apply, and will be considered based on experience, skill, and education.
The preceding job posting was designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees assigned to this position. It is not intended to be interpreted as a comprehensive list of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications.
American National's recruitment policies help us place individuals in a timely and efficient manner. Only the most qualified candidates will be contacted by our recruiting team. Candidates may check the status of their application(s) by logging into our Career Portal.
American National is an equal opportunity employer, committed to enhancing a diverse and inclusive environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, gender, gender expression, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other legally protected categories.