Employee Benefits Producer
- Develop and deploy sales and marketing strategies for medium and large group prospects.
- Sell into Multiple TGA Benefit and Ancillary consortium Products
- Have adequate technical knowledge necessary to communicate our solutions effectively.
- Achieve new business sales goals on an annualized basis
- Demonstrate ability to identify and overcome sales obstacles on a prospect-specific basis.
- Demonstrate strategic thinking and innovation based on knowledge of the market, carriers and products, including understanding of important technical/financial issues.
- Pursue cross selling opportunities with TGA P&C business
- Positively represent TGA at meetings, seminars, trade shows and networking events.
- Work collaboratively with Consulting and account management team
- Remote work allowed
- 3 years of experience in insurance brokerage, carrier, or related business to business sales including calling on senior executives and a track record of financial success
- Strong understanding of Employee Benefits.
- Superior written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Strong visibility within the HR and benefits community.
- Excellent organization and follow-up skills
- A consultative, positive and resourceful approach to dealing with prospect, clients and associates
- Excellent listening skills with strong customer focus
- Goal oriented
- Ability to work with senior level management and have a top level executive presence
- College degree and current insurance licensing preferred
Copyright © 2000-2021 ADP, Inc. All rights reserved.Privacy|Legal|RequirementsBACKAPPLY