Supervisor, Inside Sales (Remote-Nationwide)
Looking for a well-paid career with purpose? Breathe Easy Insurance Solutions helps make America’s roads safer for everyone. We help drivers with major record violations buy affordable auto insurance, minimizing the number of uninsured and unlicensed drivers on the road.
Breathe Easy is not a small, one-office insurance agency. Our team members work all over the country, and we write policies in over 40 states. We've been in business over ten years, and we've doubled our team in the past 18 months. As part of a family of related businesses, our people enjoy career development opportunities internally as well as across our brands.
Happy employees lead to happy customers. That's why we put our people's wellbeing first, and we make sure everyone has the tools and support they need to succeed. We think every employee has the ability to improve our business, so we want everyone to speak up and enjoy their time in the spotlight. Our culture reflects our values of excellence, respect, innovation and open communication.
Remote Sales Supervisor
Job Purpose: The Inside Sales Supervisor is responsible for motivating and developing Sales Agents, resulting in better customer and employee experience. The Supervisor will support a workplace of development, continuous improvement and motivational leadership that allows for continuous improvement of the Inside Sales Team.
- Meet and/or exceed monthly, quarterly and yearly team and company sales targets.
- Select, manage, coach (including via targeted 1:1 sessions), and develop a high-performing team of inside sales associates.
- Monitor productivity of associates and call volume to ensure service levels are attained.
- Monitor individual and team results to identify and act on both positive and negative performance trends to ensure attainment of revenue goals and performance targets.
- Monitor sales calls to identify and act on strengths and weaknesses in sales techniques, technical accuracy, and company policies.
- Provide both positive and negative feedback to associates and deliver associated corrective action.
- Answer questions and recommend solutions to address customer complaints.
- Provide communication and follow up to ensure associates are fully informed of all new information related to products, procedures, customer needs and company-related issues, changes or actions.
- Create and maintain a winning culture among workers; motivate associates, recognize successes and resolve grievances.
- Meet regularly with Sales Leadership Team and provide detailed reporting on the overall performance of the team.
- Develop and maintain interdepartmental partnerships to resolve customer issues.
- All other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED; Bachelor’s degree preferred. 2 years progressive leadership experience required, preferably in a call center environment.
- Currently possess or the ability to obtain Property/Casualty Producer’s License within 60 days of employment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, computer skills, including Microsoft Office programs and adaptability.
- Ability to think analytically to identify qualitative or quantitative trends and recommend appropriate actions.
- Effective problem solving/process improvement skills used to identify and resolve operational, customer-facing and/or employee relations problems.
It is and will continue to be the policy of Consumer Safety Technology LLC to practice a program of equal employment opportunity designed to assure that employment and advancement opportunities are made available to all employees and applicants on the basis of individual qualifications and regardless of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, genetic information, gender identity, or their status with regard to public assistance. #ind1 #IND1