Are You Driven?® We Are.
We are a company of driven, enthusiastic and determined people. We celebrate achievement and success. We foster innovation, determination and recognition. Because of that, our employees feel recognized and rewarded for the contributions they make on a daily basis. At GAINSCO, It is our people that set us apart.
If you are looking for a place where you can make a difference, perceive how your work impacts the company, and be recognized for your efforts and passion, then GAINSCO is the company for you.
Why Join GAINSCO?
By joining GAINSCO, you become part of a dynamic and growing organization that has been recognized as a Top Workplace in both our Dallas and Miami offices.
GAINSCO's work environment rewards engaged individuals who have a desire to contribute and succeed. That's because our culture encourages individuals to grow their skills as they build their careers. Come join us and become a champion with GAINSCO.
What does a SALES MANAGER do at GAINSCO?
Production: Ensure the Team achieves defined daily, weekly and monthly goals
- Appropriate number of contacts made each day, week and month
- Contact notes are reviewed and coaching provided, looking for improvement and ability to react to feedback
- Appropriate documentation of activities within Sales Force
- Effectively manage agency contests and quarterly bonus programs
- Review Agency Report card and have discussions about report cost management and ways to manage costs.
- Set goals for each agent and develop strategies and tactics within the office to attain those goals. Create follow-up tasks and documentation within Sales Force to support goal achievement.
- Ensure all agency information is appropriately updated in Sales Force. All Producers e-mail addresses, non-standard app potential, top 5 carriers, etc.
- Have effective commission conversations with owners about production level requirements needed to maintain or earn higher commission levels.
- Review commission statements
- Achieve or beat agency footprint targets for given market and work with new agents to start writing
- Manage assigned large partners and national accounts. Create solutions to maximize our opportunity within these groups. Be the relationship manager and liaison for GAINSCO.
War Room Sales Strategy: Based on marketplace specific information, identify and execute sales strategies
- Review reports that are available (suggest recommended enhancements) and adjust actions to achieve the goals
- Find resources and tools to appoint agents in desired areas
- Manage low hanging fruit, incline decline reports and zero producers to change behavior
Leadership/Best Practices/Special Projects: Compliance to best practices and making recommendations to improve
- Be a leader of the Sales Team and make recommendations for improvements
- Represent Sales on company projects/new initiatives interacting with other departments within the organization
- Ability to create Sales Force Reports and Dashboards that the entire team is able to leverage.
- Ability to create Sales content in Sales Force (e-mail templates), that the entire team can use.
What is required?
- Minimum Associates Degree or CIC Designation, or 5 years of management experience in the Personal Lines Auto Insurance Industry
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years in Insurance Sales with demonstrated performance in achieving sales goals
- Experience in auto insurance is required.
- Salesforce experience is preferred. Understand how to maximize the performance of the tool to drive activities.
Other skills and abilities:
- Ability to influence agents, large groups and national accounts in a positive manner resulting in increased territory production
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Effective sales, negotiation, and presentation skills
- Ability to learn and promote products and services
- Ability to develop rapport with agents, large groups and national accounts
- Ability to analyze product data and identify market trends
- Strategic planning skills
- Disciplines follow-up and organizational skills
- Ability to effectively manage multiple projects and assignments simultaneously
- Ability to represent Sales for specific projects and share input about project/program design
- Takes initiative and has a passion for learning.
What else do you need to know?
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Excellent benefits package: medical & dental (Basic plan FREE), vision insurance, life insurance, short term and long term disability insurance
- Parental Leave Policy
- 401K + Company Match
- Paid Vacation + Sick days + Floating Holidays + Company determined Holidays
All offers are contingent upon a background investigation (including employment, education, criminal and DMV verification- when applicable) and a pre-employment drug test with results satisfactory to GAINSCO.
GAINSCO is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
About Gainsco Auto Insurance
GAINSCO Auto Insurance markets non-standard private passenger automobile products through retail agencies, in Texas, New Mexico, Arizona, Oklahoma, Florida, Georgia, South Carolina, and Virginia. GAINSCO Auto Insurance has fully integrated insurance capabilities, including marketing, underwriting, customer service and claims handling. Our operations are bilingual (English/Spanish). If you are looking for a strong stable company with a fast paced environment this is the place for you. At GAINSCO Auto Insurance we take pride in our employees and recognize the importance of strengthening and expanding their skills so they can grow as we grow. We offer an excellent benefits package to our full time employees, which include: Paid Vacation and Holidays; Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance; Short Term Disability and Long Term Disability; Life and AD&D Insurance; 401k Retirement Savings Plan.