Inside Sales Manager
We are looking for team players that are self-starters, can work unsupervised, have the ability to cultivate business relationships and are prepared to grow with the unit in a fast paced, dynamic environment. The successful candidates will be instrumental in taking over an established territory and developing existing and new agency relationships to generate production growth to meet company expectations.
Required qualifications for the Inside Sales Manager:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent working experience
- Bi-Lingual Preferred Not Required (English and Spanish)
- Must be able to multi-task
- Effective time management skills
- Be able to prioritize work load efficiently
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Knowledge of personal automobile and/or property insurance
Primary Job Function:
- Drive new business growth on an assigned group of agents
- Responsible for maintaining and developing existing agency relationships
- Must be able to follow and execute detailed marketing plans
- Evaluation of agency relationships for profitability
- Finding and developing new agency relationships
- Onboarding of new agents, including new agent introductions, welcome emails and scheduling of training.
- Verification and updating of agent information, including phone number, address, email and password.
- Responsible for webinar training sessions and management of weekly agent engagement for webinars
- Managing various projects and assignments
- Assist in coordination of training events
- Processing agent service tickets and marketing promotional fulfillments
- Follow up with agents on past due contracts
- Management of Marketing Email Inbox
- Heavy phone work, both inbound/outbound
- Attend and participate in agent conventions (As Needed)
Hallmark Financial Services is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.