Sourcing Strategist- Talent Acquisition
A Talent Acquisition Sourcing Specialist implements creative research strategies and tactics to identify and evaluate talent that will improve and support Alera Group's growth strategies. As a key player in the development of research strategies for open requisitions. This role will work closely with the Talent team and hiring manages to fully understand their needs and generate candidate leads for full and part time roles.Responsibilities
- Focuses on sourcing, attracting, and engaging passive prospects
- Leads passive candidate headhunting utilizing various innovative and traditional sourcing tools to identify top and diverse talent
- Leverages data to build and modify a sourcing strategy, as well as influence hiring decisions while telling a story
- Collaborates with recruiters in meetings with hiring managers
- Researches and shares key market intelligence and talent insights
- Maps potential markets and provides ‘on demand' talent pool research and analysis
- Develops talent pipelines for current and future hiring needs
- Keeps Inclusion & Diversity top of mind
- Promotes our employer brand
- Manages LinkedIn projects and prospect talent on various job boards
- Measures conversion rates, including number of passive candidates who turn into applicants, get invited to interviews, get offers and get hired.
- 5 – 7 years recruiting and creative sourcing expertise utilizing; referral networking, social media Sourcing, Boolean and Google resume search.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent years of industry experience. CIR, PRC and/or CSSR certifications preferred
- Experience in the brokerage industry or a relatable field
- Proficient MS Office Suite: Word, Excel, and Outlook and in utilizing an applicant tracking systems i.e., Ceridian, ICIMS, Jobvite, Cornerstone
- An open, curious mind with the ability to learn quickly
- Fantastic written and verbal communication skills, including a professional phone manner to get through gatekeepers
- Ability to handle confidential information with discretion and tact
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment with multiple competing priorities
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
If you're a California resident, please read the California Consumer Privacy Act prior to applying.