Are You Driven?® We Are.
We are a company of driven, enthusiastic and determined people. We celebrate achievement and success. We foster innovation, determination and recognition. Because of that, our employees feel recognized and rewarded for the contributions they make on a daily basis. At GAINSCO, it is our people that set us apart.
If you are looking for a place where you can make a difference, perceive how your work impacts the company, and be recognized for your efforts and passion, then GAINSCO is the company for you.
Why Join GAINSCO?
By joining GAINSCO, you become part of a dynamic and growing organization that has been recognized as a Top Workplace in both our Dallas and Miami offices.
GAINSCO's work environment rewards engaged individuals who have a desire to contribute and succeed. That's because our culture encourages individuals to grow their skills as they build their careers. Come join us and become a champion with GAINSCO.
What does a Manager, Alternative Distribution Sales do at GAINSCO?
The Manager, AD Sales will be responsible for providing leadership to a team of Sales Team Leads. You will guide and drive sales production, push call center objectives, manage daily activity and planning with regard to lead assignment and distribution and closing of new business policies. Provide resourceful and strategic tactics for sales staff, resolve escalated complaints, ensuring agency and individual sales goals are met or exceeded on a consistent basis. This role requires a strong focus on direct communication, monitoring and evaluation of results, helping to develop sales staff on techniques to improve productivity.
In this role you will help manage daily inventory, activity and distribution of new and existing leads. The Manager of Sales will focus on key metric indicators, drive individual performance, evaluate and conduct performance reviews, close observation of overall metrics and create new opportunities to drive sales. You will work with Sr. Managers to evaluate sales processes, establish training programs, drive goals that comply with the attainment of new business objectives and strive to meet and exceed these goals.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Achieve Results Organize and directs day-to-day activities related to the sales and service department to ensure department level goals are met or exceeded. Delivers strong, sustainable year over year growth for Gainsco by exceeding defined targets for revenue growth. Report of progress against the business plan. Deliver on revenue commitments. Measure KPI performance using key metrics. Assist with accurately assessing staff and resources by creating work schedules to handle a growing volume of new business and ensuring efficiency gains related to all new prospect interactions (crm integration, incoming/outgoing phone calls, emails, and text messages).
- Maintains quality service Prepares work schedules, assesses the amount of resources required by the sales department in order to achieve optimal sales performance. Performance monitoring, measurement and evaluations. Conduct proper training of new hires as well as licensing requirements including continuing education. Monitor and evaluate audit processes, coaching, call center metrics and provide feedback to the team leads and management on a constant basis. Ensures that technology is utilized to a maximum and the staff is well-organized and productive.
- Leadership Communicates the information acquired to the sales department for the purpose of maximizing on sales opportunities, keeping the department and the business at par with the latest trends and best practices. Delegate responsibility and expect accountability and utilize performance management and progressive discipline when necessary. Foster a spirit of teamwork and unity among department members. Lead employees by using a framework to encourage employee contribution, including goal setting, feedback, and performance development planning. Appropriately communicate organization information through department meetings, one-on-one meetings, and appropriate email, Teams chat, and regular interpersonal communication. Ensure adherence to policies for attendance and other established procedures. Recruit, select, orient, and train new employees. Collaborate with Management and other key members of internal departments such as Financial Accounting, Customer Success, Product, Marketing and others to ensure all objectives are aligned to the business's overall objectives. And other duties as needed.
What is required?
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- 3+ years as a leader in a fast-paced call center environment.
- Auto insurance agency background required.
- Must hold P&C General Lines license.
Other skills and abilities:
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Ability to lead, motivate and manage employees.
- Ability to train, coach and teach others.
- Ability to monitor and assess performance.
- Ability to efficiently manage own time and the time of others.
- Ability to exercise objective judgment and critical decision making.
- Ability to use logic and reasoning to identify approaches and solutions to problems.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) preferred. Some weekend work is required.
Required behaviors for all positions:
- Communicate with co-workers, management, customers, vendors, and others in a courteous and professional manner
- Conform with and abide by all Company codes, regulations, policies, values, work procedures and instructions
What else do you need to know?
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Excellent benefits package: medical & dental (Basic plan FREE), vision insurance, life insurance, short term and long term disability insurance
- Parental Leave Policy
- 401K + Company Match
- Paid Vacation + Sick days + Floating Holidays + Company determined Holidays
All offers are contingent upon a background investigation (including employment, education, criminal and DMV verification- when applicable) and a pre-employment drug test with results satisfactory to GAINSCO.
GAINSCO is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
About Gainsco Auto Insurance
GAINSCO Auto Insurance markets non-standard private passenger automobile products through retail agencies, in Texas, New Mexico, Arizona, Oklahoma, Florida, Georgia, South Carolina, and Virginia. GAINSCO Auto Insurance has fully integrated insurance capabilities, including marketing, underwriting, customer service and claims handling. Our operations are bilingual (English/Spanish). If you are looking for a strong stable company with a fast paced environment this is the place for you. At GAINSCO Auto Insurance we take pride in our employees and recognize the importance of strengthening and expanding their skills so they can grow as we grow. We offer an excellent benefits package to our full time employees, which include: Paid Vacation and Holidays; Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance; Short Term Disability and Long Term Disability; Life and AD&D Insurance; 401k Retirement Savings Plan.