Inside Sales - Trainee
Berkshire Hathaway GUARD offers a collaborative company culture with outstanding benefits and competitive compensation. Our organization is still hiring during the Pandemic and we're looking for talented individuals to join our team and establish a rewarding career with us.
Our success is founded on our strong reputation, and we have received an A+ “Superior” grade by the leading independent insurance rating organization. Backed by our ultimate parent company, Berkshire Hathaway Inc., our brand is founded upon trust, service, and innovation. If you're looking for an employer with integrity and flexibility, keep reading to learn about our benefits and job openings.
- Work life balance schedule- No Nights or Weekends!
- Generous vacation and sick time
- Closed on all major holidays
- Healthcare benefits begin on your first day of employment
- 401K with company match and profit sharing
- Every 5 years employees receive a generous monetary award to be used toward a vacation!
- Tuition reimbursement after six months of employment
- Discover opportunities to advance your career
- Be part of Berkshire Hathaway Inc., one of the world's most admired companies
Hiring and Working During the Pandemic:
- Virtual interviews
- Virtual and on-site employee on-boarding and training.
- Hybrid work model (Splitting time between working remotely and in the office). In person training is a big part of culture and new employees should be prepared to train on site and in person with a hybrid work model available upon completing the training period.
We have implemented rigorous safety measures and policies to ensure our associates are protected when working in the office including following all federal and local safety precautions and mandates.
Berkshire Hathaway will continue to monitor the COVID-19 situation closely and will adjust our policies as needed to ensure the continued safety of our employees.Responsibilities
We are currently seeking a Producer Relations Advisor Trainee in our Wilkes-Barre, PA Home office who is interested in working in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Ongoing marketing and procedural training and support for a rapidly growing independent agency base with the objective of meeting predetermined submission and premium goal
- Encouraging production from individual agencies while monitoring the quality of business based upon the company appetite and product line
- Working closely with field personnel to complete a “territorial team” with the objective of meeting territorial production goals
- Responding to a wide range of agency problems, assisting in agency appointments, and providing ongoing training to new and existing agents, including broad-based webinars to small and large agency audiences
- Qualified candidate should have some combination of higher education and relevant insurance experience. We are willing to train
- Excellent communication and computer skills are essential for the role
- Exceptional internal and external customer service skills are a must
- Ideal candidates must be self-motivated and prefer a dynamic working environment
- Occasional travel throughout assigned territory would be required