Sales Representative- Salary Plus Commission- Plus Company Car and Gas Card
Come Join the American Fidelity Educational Services Family
Family Owned since 1960
We are seeking a Sales Representative to market our insurance products and provide client customer service statewide to the educational community in your area. Our salaried, career Sales Representatives are responsible for selling supplemental insurance products and services in a defined sales territory with an existing customer base. You will build strong, long-term relationships with school districts and teaching associations and develop specific, needs-based sales recommendations for their employees, highlighting the benefits of American Fidelity’s insurance products.
- Base salary + uncapped commission + additional sales bonus potential
- Company car with gas card
- First year income potential between $78,000 to $118,000
- Paid travel expenses (company credit card)
- Consistent six figure income opportunity within 3-5 years
- 401k with company match
- Defined Sales Territory
- Multiple Sales Career path options
- Consistent, standardized training designed for new Sales Representatives
- Comprehensive benefit package including multiple medical, dental, vision and supplemental insurance plans
- International Sales Award Trips
We Look For:
- Sales potential with demonstrated leadership qualities, sales awards and sales successes
- Two years sales, management or leadership experience or as a recent college graduate, someone who has held leadership roles and demonstrated hard work ethics by working your way through college
- Candidates with no more than 2 jobs in the last 5 years
- Minimum education of 60 hours of college education
- Ability to pass financial, criminal and motor vehicle background checks
- Pattern of Success Demonstrated by Career Growth
- Full COVID-19 Vaccination required prior to start date
- Focus on growing and maintaining existing K-12 School accounts by one-on-one sales of worksite insurance products and services to the educational community
- Consult with our current customers to provide value and meet their financial needs
- Build strong relationships with our customers and teaching association executives
- Develop customized needs-based employee benefit packages through annual benefit enrollments and group presentations.
- National Presence – American Fidelity conducts business within 49 states, employing salaried, career Sales Representatives located across the country.
- Extended Training Program – Sales Representatives participate in a structured, comprehensive training program including on-the-job training within your territory, Product and Sales Schools and online training.
- Tenure – More than Double the National Average with 30% of our salaried career Sales Representatives having been employed with American Fidelity for 10 years or more.
Founded in 1960, American Fidelity Assurance Company has grown to become one of the largest, private, family-owned life insurance companies in the United States. Focused on our core business, including disability income insurance, life insurance, and supplemental health insurance, American Fidelity has seen rapid and continuous growth. For more information on our company, visit www.americanfidelity.com.