Commercial Lines Insurance Sales Producer
Banasky, an Alera Insurance Agency is looking for dynamic, results-driven Commercial Lines Insurance Sales Producers to join our growing sales organization. We offer comprehensive benefits to employees, including medical, dental, STD, LTD and life insurance, 401k, paid time off and much more to members of our national sales team. We offer our Commercial Insurance Producers a competitive package based on a combination of base, commission and/or bonus.
We have grown tremendously over the past few years and our future looks even brighter. In fact, Business Insurance named us the 2nd fastest growing brokers, with a 76% growth rate. We've lost count on how many of our member firms have earned Best Places to Work honors in their local markets!
- Have a ‘Hunter' mentality
- Are extremely competitive
- Know how to persevere through a long B2B sales process
- Have experience working within a team environment
- Want a generous, progressive, and uncapped compensation plan with a lucrative life-long career
Alera Group is where you want to be!Responsibilities
- Utilize multiple prospecting strategies to identify prospects and consistently set appointments with qualified potential clients.
- Identify and develop relationships directly with key decision makers.
- Work closely with Senior Producers.
- Build your knowledge and understanding of the insurance industry, learn how to effectively convert a prospect into a long-term client, and build your own book of business.
- Deliver consistent new meeting activity that meets and exceeds quarterly targets.
- Leverage existing relationships via referrals to generate new prospect opportunities.
- Maintain excellent activity records in CRM that produce accurate reports and forecasts each month.
- Assist the Senior Producer in ongoing and renewal client meetings.
- Eventually manage your own book of business and lead ongoing client meetings, while still driving new business.
- Bachelor's degree, preferred.
- Proven B2B sales and/or business development experience preferred.
- Competitiveness and self-drive required.
- Experience selling to functional leadership in Finance, Human Resources Operations, or within the C-Suite preferred.
- Ability to identify the highest-potential target markets.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite and CRM systems; preferably Salesforce.
- Utah Property & Casualty Producer License or willing to obtain one within 6 months of employment.
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
If you're a California resident, please read the California Consumer Privacy Act prior to applying.