In this position your responsibilities are to sell to a pre-determined market which can include: Insurance Companies, Third Party Administrators, Self-Insured Companies, and the Employer Market. This opportunity is open to anywhere in Virginia, reporting to the Glen Allen office. This role will cover the VA/DC/MD territories.
- Presenting CorVel's services to prospective customers
- Knowledge of CorVel's services and the disability compensation system
- Attend a minimum of 10 monthly sales calls
- Monthly sales strategy meeting with manager
- Meet or exceed sales goals established by management for the marketplace/branch office
- Explore all lines of coverage and needs within existing accounts and new accounts
- All opportunities documented in sf.com – minimum of 25 opportunities
- Prospect calls - target of 50 prospect calls per week, documented in sf.com
- Prospect Meetings – 3-5 per week, documented in sf.com
- Responsible for entering all sales activity in sf.com daily and keeping sf.com data current
- Submission of commission spreadsheets by the 20th of each month
- Respond to Request for Proposals either independently for smaller local RFP's or with assistance from the RFP Department
- Exhibit at conferences as approved by management
- Follow CorVel policies and procedures
- Comply with all safety rules and regulations during work hours in conjunction with the Injury Illness Prevention Program (IIPP)
- Requires regular and consistent attendance
- Comply with all safety rules and regulations during work hours in conjunction with the Injury and Illness Prevention Program (IIPP)
- Additional duties as assigned
- Proven sales track record
- Bachelor's Degree
- Bachelor's Degree in business or sales and marketing preferred
- Knowledge of the insurance industry, managed care or related field is helpful
CorVel, a certified Great Place to Work® Company, is a national provider of industry-leading risk management solutions for the workers' compensation, auto, health and disability management industries. CorVel was founded in 1987 and has been publically traded on the NASDAQ stock exchange since 1991. Our continual investment in human capital and technology enable us to deliver the most innovative and integrated solutions to our clients. We are a stable and growing company with a strong, supportive culture and plenty of career advancement opportunities. Over 4,000 people working across the United States embrace our core values of Accountability, Commitment, Excellence, Integrity and Teamwork (ACE-IT!).
A comprehensive benefits package is available for full-time regular employees and includes Medical (HDHP) w/Pharmacy, Dental, Vision, Long Term Disability, Health Savings Account, Flexible Spending Account Options, Life Insurance, Accident Insurance, Critical Illness Insurance, Pre-paid Legal Insurance, Parking and Transit FSA accounts, 401K, ROTH 401K, and paid time off.
CorVel is an Equal Opportunity Employer, drug free workplace, and complies with ADA regulations as applicable.