7 days left
- Career Level
- Not Specified
Propel Insurance, an Alera Group Company is looking for a Client Executive to join their team!
At Propel, we make it our business to know our client's worlds inside and out. With decades of industry-specific experience, we bring our clients a real-world understanding of the challenges they face. We're recognized as a leader in providing innovative insurance solutions and are proud of the long-standing partnerships we've developed with many of the nation's leading carriers.
Our employees are devoted to serving our customers and knowing insurance. As it turns out, insurance isn't the only thing they are passionate about.
The Client Executive is a Sales position focused on client-facing activities that free the Producer up to grow his or her book organically. The Client Executive should work collaboratively and in support of the Producer to coordinate pre-renewal, stewardship, and selected renewal meetings. The role requires high-level consultation, negotiation, troubleshooting, and leadership in sales presentations. Client Executives work at the direction of the Producer and are frequently independent of the producer, executing account strategy by working with insurance companies and Propel team members to ensure that service deliverables are executed. Seen by the client as the primary support and a direct extension of the Producer for insurance, risk, and in some cases, surety consulting. The position requires developing and building solid relationships and ensuring client satisfaction. In addition to overseeing the book of business assigned, the Client Executive may be called upon to provide technical support, and carrier relationship support for the benefit of the practice/niche he or she works in.Responsibilities
- Retain and grow all accounts assigned to the Client Executive by the Producer. (Not every account will need the Client Exec).
- Routinely visit with assigned clients and function as the broker for coverage, placement strategy, and service deliverables.
- Set renewal placement strategy and direct the marketing process in consultation with the Producer.
- Ensure quality accurate proposals.
- In collaboration with the Producer, direct and oversee the Account Team's preparation and delivery of stewardship presentations.
- Advise clients and service team members regarding coverage and risk exposures, reviewing complicated contract and policy questions, and negotiating with carriers to minimize gaps and omissions.
- Audit new and existing client insurance placements, reviewing for potential gaps in coverage.
- Work with Producer and Service team to troubleshoot and resolve customer inquiries.
- Attend industry conferences to network and entertain customers and prospects.
- Attend select claims reviews, collaborating with Propel Claims Team in preparation for client claim reviews to ensure clients' needs are being met.
- Work collaboratively and communicate effectively with Account Managers, Sales Executives, Practice Leaders, and others to ensure client focus is maintained at all times.
- Identify and convert on account rounding and cross-sell opportunities.
- Minimum 5 years of commercial insurance experience, Agency preferred.
- Appropriate States Agents License.
- Industry-related certifications preferred.
- College degree preferred.
- 2+ years working in a similar capacity interfacing with customers directly in person and over the phone.
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
If you're a California resident, please read the California Consumer Privacy Act prior to applying.