Claims Account Manager - Programs
6 days left
- Career Level
- Not Specified
WORK HERE. GROW HERE. THRIVE HERE
At Arch, our goal is to provide talented people a foundation where their skills are best used. Our diversified platform means there are a variety of opportunities to deploy your skill sets.
From our point of view, a range of experience (not strictly in insurance) helps us advance a democracy of ideas that makes us a better, more thoughtful company.
We are recognized as a thought leader in the insurance industry, and we are a growing, dynamic organization that works to provide strategic solutions for our clients.
We embrace the collaboration necessary to innovate in today's evolving marketplace; encourage participation and diversity of thought; and rely on talented, innovative individuals in all of the areas that are crucial to our success.
The Claims Division is seeking a Claims Account Manager (CAM) to join the Programs Team. In this role, the incumbent will actively manage and effectively oversee assigned business accounts for commercial property, auto, and general liability claims written on a guaranteed cost and deductible basis handled by third party administrators.Job Responsibilities
Specifics duties include but not limited to the below:
- Work with our TPA's to ensure proper claims handling and service delivery, this includes
- Performing claims oversight on claims with an expected value over $50,000 for guaranteed cost policies and at 50% of the retention for deductible and self-insured business
- Attend mediations and trials
- Granting reserve and settlement authority on cases above the TPA's authority
- Making coverage determinations and writing Reservation of Rights and coverage disclaimer letters
- Completing claims audits at TPA branch claims offices or online
- Handling or facilitating administrative tasks between Arch and the TPA to ensure seamless service delivery to the client
- Act as the Service Manager/Arch claims contact for all accounts written by NAC, which includes:
- Participating in client set-up meetings
- Participating in telephonic as well as in person claims reviews
- Participating in mid-term meetings
- Helping to resolve any claims or service issues that arise
- Work with Underwriting and Risk Control to assist in the risk selection process, which includes:
- Reviewing new/renewal submissions and commenting on any claims, legal or jurisdictional issues
- Addressing potential solutions to current claims or service problems
- Participating in meetings with brokers and/or prospective accounts
- Identifying loss trends on an account or book of business level
- Conducting due diligence reviews on new TPA's or accounts that want to self-administer claims
- Collaborate with other internal business units such as Finance, IT and Legal on any issues or projects that arise
- Address state and federal regulatory issues (Medicare issues, state insurance department audits/complaints, state workers compensation board requirements, etc.)
- Minimum of ten (10) years' working experience overseeing and managing multi-line claims commercial property, auto, and general liability accounts; preferred 15+ years
- Commercial Property Experience strongly preferred
- Automobile and General Liaibility experience required
- Proper Adjuster Licenses in all applicable states
- Ability to handle high severity claims
- Knowledge & expertise with multiple jurisdictions
- Hands-on experience and strong aptitude with Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Exceptional communication (written and verbal), influencing, negotiating, listening, and interpersonal skills to effectively develop productive working relationships with internal/external peers and other professionals across organizational lines
- Strong problem-solving, analytical, organizational, and time management skills
- Ability to take part in active strategic discussions
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Willing and able to travel 25%
- Bachelor's degree preferred
Arch Insurance is a global insurer offering our clients superior coverage and service. We embody the Arch guiding principle of focusing on retaining experienced and talented employees to differentiate us from the rest of the pack. Our group operates from offices in the US, Canada, Bermuda, UK, and Australia, providing specialty risk solutions to clients worldwide across a wide range of industries. With nearly 20 years of operating history and strong financial ratings, our track record remains solid.
Arch Insurance employs a disciplined underwriting approach and prudent risk selection across all types of business. Our mission is to provide our insureds with superb coverage and claims handling through careful and diligent underwriting of risks and business-friendly solutions. Across our global operations, Arch Insurance employees are ready to meet your needs with professionalism and excellence.
#LI-MJ1Options Apply for this position onlineApplyShareEmail this position to a friendRefer Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later. Share on your newsfeed
Loading...Application FAQsSoftware Powered by iCIMS