Field Sales Support Associate
The Field Sales Support Associate provides a full range of business-critical support - including local sales, marketing, operations, and administrative support - to multiple local Field Sales area stakeholders. The incumbent partners with their Field Sales Support Associate teammates to support Regional Manager, Sales Managers, frontline Sales Representatives and others to achieve the area's production, operational, and employee engagement goals.
- Supports Sales Representatives and Sales Managers with the preparation and successful execution of local marketing opportunities of varying complexity, including on-sites, milk runs, community marketing, charity events, etc.
- Supports the tracking and manual follow up of sales activities to assist management in impacting current results or to improve planning and productivity for future events.
- Supports multiple branch offices' communication of metrics by updating and organizing routine information for inclusion in huddle boards. Prepares charts, graphs, or other presentations of varying complexity.
- Runs key performance indicator data using Excel, Micro strategy, and other Company systems and communicates results to appropriate stakeholders via various mediums (e-mail, newsletters, PowerPoint, etc.).
- Supports Area and Branch Sales Promotion events including local contests, coordination of best practices, and the coordination of AM/BM led sales training events.
- Provides support to compliance-related work, including application compliance, data accuracy, binder control and other compliance related controls as needed by BM.
- Coordinates and supports branch office meetings, events, and branch-wide contests with duties such as arranging conference rooms, and catering as needed.
- Support multiple branch offices with various office management support including AP requests, equipment inventory, supply expenditures monitoring, administrative support, and other duties as requested.
We are excited to announce the launch of Comparion Insurance Agency, a new Liberty Mutual company. As one of the largest personal lines insurance agencies in the US, Comparion connects customers with the best insurance solutions to meet their needs whether from Liberty or from one of a number of top national and regional carriers.
Ready to find out what it means to work for an agency that is backed by Liberty Mutuala Fortune 100 company that's committed to putting people first, acting responsibly and making things better?
- Effective organizational, interpersonal and communication skills required.
- Ability to apply administrative, analytical, and communication skills and ability to acquire a better understanding of the business operations.
- Ability to use software applications (e.g., MS Office) to create exhibits, presentations, reports, spreadsheets, marketing materials etc.
- Proficiency with Excel and PowerPoint preferred.
- Typically requires a minimum of 0 to 2 years of relevant experience in a support role with an emphasis on organizational, analytical or marketing functions.
At Liberty Mutual, our purpose is to help people embrace today and confidently pursue tomorrow. That's why we provide an environment focused on openness, inclusion, trust and respect. Here, you'll discover our expansive range of roles, and a workplace where we aim to help turn your passion into a rewarding profession.
Liberty Mutual has proudly been recognized as a Great Place to Work by Great Place to Work® US for the past several years. We were also selected as one of the 100 Best Places to Work in IT onIDG's Insider Pro and Computerworld's 2020 list. For many years running, we have been named by Forbes as one of America's Best Employers for Women and one of America's Best Employers for New Graduatesas well as one of America's Best Employers for Diversity. To learn more about our commitment to diversity and inclusion please visit: https://jobs.libertymutualgroup.com/diversity-inclusion
We value your hard work, integrity and commitment to make things better, and we put people first by offering you benefits that support your life and well-being. To learn more about our benefit offerings please visit: https://LMI.co/Benefits
Liberty Mutual is an equal opportunity employer. We will not tolerate discrimination on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, disability, veteran's status, pregnancy, genetic information or on any basis prohibited by federal, state or local law.