Sales Market Leader - DFW Metroplex
The world isnt standing still, and neither is Allstate. Were moving quickly, looking across our businesses and brands and taking bold steps to better serve customers evolving needs. Thats why now is an exciting time to join our team. Youll have opportunities to take risks, challenge the status quo and shape the future for the greater good.
Youll do all this in an environment of excellence and the highest ethical standards a place where values such as integrity, inclusive diversity and accountability are paramount. We empower every employee to lead, drive change and give back where they work and live. Our people are our greatest strength, and we work as one team in service of our customers and communities.
Everything we do at Allstate is driven by a shared purpose: to protect people from lifes uncertainties so they can realize their hopes and dreams. For more than 89 years weve thrived by staying a step ahead of whatevers coming next to give customers peace of mind no matter what changes they face. We acted with conviction to advocate for seat belts, air bags and graduated driving laws. We help give survivors of domestic violence a voice through financial empowerment. Weve been an industry leader in pricing sophistication, telematics, digital photo claims and, more recently, device and identity protection. We are the Good Hands. We dont follow the trends. We set them.Job Summary:
Be a leader and drive results. As a Sales Market Leader's (SML) your objective is to consult with Exclusive Agents (EAs) to achieve the Company business objectives, which include but are not limited to, profitable growth and increased market share within a specific geographic area. The SML has responsibility for building and maintaining the EA relationship with the Company. As the primary point of contact for Company communications and services, SMLs may refer EAs to product and process specialists, as requested.Compensation Data
Compensation Range for this role is $95,000-$120,000 per yearand is based on experience and qualifications.Key Responsibilities:
- Utilizes available field sales leader technology to maximize agency diagnostic efforts, analyze results, and improve agency operations, growth, and profitability.
- Conducts consultations with EAs, as requested, designed to help them identify issues and opportunities, and recommends possible actions that may be taken to correct problems and improve agency operations and sales production.
- As requested, helps EAsto complete business planning to achieve targeted agency results.
- Provides sales tips, marketing, customer service and promotion ideas.
- Helps agencies understand and implement processes that may improve agency operations and enhance the economic interest at the time of agency sale or termination.
- Prospects for qualified agent candidates using a variety of sources, including but not limited to, industry organizations, industry contacts, Internet leads, referrals, cold calls and direct mail to attract high caliber agents and financial specialists for the market.
- The Agency Sales division helps develop business policies, processes and programs as well as provides a broad range of support designed to help over 10,000 Allstate Agents and Financial Specialists achieve business objectives. This unit works directly with Allstate business owners and their staff to increase growth in the Financial Services and Property and Casualty areas.Using expertise in recruiting, coaching and training, and sales production, the Agency Sales unit is making a great impact at Allstate by providing the resources to grow sales, agent appointments and market share through in regions across the country!
This is a bonus eligible position. Theselected incumbent will need to reside in the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex.Job Qualifications
- 5 years in sales leadership required
- Property & Casualty/Financial Services sales experience strongly preferred
- 4-year college degree preferred
- Proven track record for obtaining business results through the development of effective internal relationships within the distribution organization and across other business functions
- Strong business knowledge and the ability to develop effective internal relationships across business functions
- Ability to assess market conditions, trends and indicators
- Understanding of pricing, claims, local market planning, sales trend analysis, marketing data, and financial analysis
- Knowledge of agent contracts, compliance requirements, Allstate policies and procedures
- Life/Health and Property/Casualty Licenses as well as the Series 6, 63 and 26
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to travel for business needs
Compensation offered for this role is$95,000-$120,000 per yearand is based on experience and qualifications.
The candidate(s) offered this position will be required to submit to a background investigation, which includes a drug screen.
Good Work. Good Life. Good Hands.
As a Fortune 100 company and industry leader, we provide a competitive salary but thats just the beginning. Our Total Rewards package also offers benefits like tuition assistance, medical and dental insurance, as well as a robust pension and 401(k). Plus, youll have access to a wide variety of programs to help you balance your work and personal life -- including a generous paid time off policy.For a full description of Allstates benefits, visit allstate.jobs/benefits/
Allstate generally does not sponsor individuals for employment-based visas for this position.
Effective July 1, 2014, under Indiana House Enrolled Act (HEA) 1242, it is against public policy of the State of Indiana and a discriminatory practice for an employer to discriminate against a prospective employee on the basis of status as a veteran by refusing to employ an applicant on the basis that they are a veteran of the armed forces of the United States, a member of the Indiana National Guard or a member of a reserve component.
For jobs in San Francisco, please click here for information regarding the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
For jobs in Los Angeles, please click here for information regarding the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To view the EEO is the Law poster click here. This poster provides information concerning the laws and procedures for filing complaints of violations of the laws with the Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs
To view the FMLA poster, click here. This poster summarizing the major provisions of the Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) and telling employees how to file a complaint.
It is the Companys policy to employ the best qualified individuals available for all jobs. Therefore, any discriminatory action taken on account of an employees ancestry, age, color, disability, genetic information, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual and reproductive health decision, marital status, medical condition, military or veteran status, national origin, race (include traits historically associated with race, including, but not limited to, hair texture and protective hairstyles), religion (including religious dress), sex, or sexual orientation that adversely affects an employee's terms or conditions of employment is prohibited. This policy applies to all aspects of the employment relationship, including, but not limited to, hiring, training, salary administration, promotion, job assignment, benefits, discipline, and separation of employment.