Personal Lines Insurance Sales Producer
***Property & Casualty License and PC with dual monitors is REQUIRED
If you are an energetic and driven person looking for a challenging career in sales, Insuritas is the place for you! We are an innovative company that is changing the way insurance is marketed to consumers, and we are looking for an energetic and competitive licensed producer to join us! As an Insuritas Personal Lines Insurance Sales Producer, you‘ll get to help people with your sales and insurance knowledge – all within a fun, exciting, and collaborative environment.
Duties for Personal Lines Insurance Sales Producer:
- Engage prospective clients and help assess their goals and needs in a timely manner.
- Unlimited generated leads from an external sales lead system (No cold calling).
- Develop a rapport based upon trust and integrity.
- Act as a broker for top insurance companies.
- Hit daily sales goals and close rates.
Property and casualty licensing is REQUIRED. You will earn an hourly rate of $19.23 plus an excellent uncapped monthly incentive tied to your sales results, which on average from our current agents is $1,600.
We offer a full suite of benefits including medical and dental insurance, life Insurance, a 401(k) retirement plan, vacation and sick time as well as five paid holidays.
- A current Property & Casualty license - required.
- 1-2 years of sales experience - with a proven track record of sales skills and abilities.
- Possess a competitive fire always looking to improve.
- Be a team player that wants to be a part of something bigger than just his/her “job.”
- Passion for providing a "WOW" customer experience.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and comfortable working in a call center environment.