Responsible for the achievement of goals and objectives, including: new business policy sales; customer retention; customer satisfaction (sales); and efficient use of expenses to meet expense goals for assigned branch locations. Coaches and develops FLM I's and sales representatives to meet/exceed goals and to follow guidelines to ensure customer interactions are aligned to the service delivery structure. Manages continuous improvement in sales productivity, ensuring the delivery of quality training and development programs; ensures employee satisfaction and productivity. Maintains proper staffing levels and staffing activities as necessary. Responsible for new business quality (e.g., appropriate RDC distribution, etc.). Ensures state and federal compliance to applicable laws and regulations.
- Under the direction of a Regional Manager or Regional General Manager, coaches, develops and motivates a team of sales manager(s), sales representatives and Sales Associates with the goal of achieving results which meet or exceed goals and objectives. Communicates initiatives from senior management to the field effectively. Key business goals include: growth of quality new business, exceptional customer interactions, high customer retention and managing controllable expense within branch and team.
- Coaches and develops Sales Manager(s) to effectively lead their organization. Supports Sales Manager(s) in managing their operation and implementing action plans to meet or exceed goals and objectives. Monitors results across their operation to ensure compliance, maximize productivity and share best practices.
- Works with Strategic Partnerships to identify business opportunities. Directs, oversees, and coaches sales reps in the development and delivery of effective, "on-brand" presentations to prospective market clients. Oversees the implementation of marketing strategies and activities to ensure sufficient penetration of existing accounts. Reviews customer prospects against potential risks approves/denies as appropriate.
- Analyzes branch, office and representative level data to establish progress towards goals and identify potential obstacles. Plans and implements corrective actions to improve results as needed.
- Manages continuous improvement in sales productivity, ensuring the delivery of quality training and development programs. Leads business activities of Branch that consistently delivers exceptional customer service. Makes recommendations regarding overall Branch operations to Regional Manager or Regional General Manager.
- Ensures proper staffing goals are met, and manages activities associated with the selection and performance of employees within Branch, with support provided by Talent & Enterprise Services.
- Ensures state and federal compliance to applicable laws and regulations. Participates in and/or conducts compliance audits. Ensures that all aspects of business are conducted with integrity and ethical business practices.
- Submits accurate and timely reports as required or requested.
- Supports the training and education of products across the team, including LM, Choice, and Life Products to support optimal utilization and cross selling to maximize household conversion.
- An understanding for the needs of Claims Department and other departments is necessary but must be compromised where legal ethics and law so require.
- The ability to persuade by printed or spoken word is essential.
At Liberty Mutual, our purpose is to help people embrace today and confidently pursue tomorrow. That's why we provide an environment focused on openness, inclusion, trust and respect. Here, you'll discover our expansive range of roles, and a workplace where we aim to help turn your passion into a rewarding profession.
Liberty Mutual has proudly been recognized as a Great Place to Work by Great Place to Work® US for the past several years. We were also selected as one of the 100 Best Places to Work in IT onIDG's Insider Pro and Computerworld's 2020 list. For many years running, we have been named by Forbes as one of America's Best Employers for Women and one of America's Best Employers for New Graduatesas well as one of America's Best Employers for Diversity. To learn more about our commitment to diversity and inclusion please visit: https://jobs.libertymutualgroup.com/diversity-inclusion
We value your hard work, integrity and commitment to make things better, and we put people first by offering you benefits that support your life and well-being. To learn more about our benefit offerings please visit: https://LMI.co/Benefits
Liberty Mutual is an equal opportunity employer. We will not tolerate discrimination on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, disability, veteran's status, pregnancy, genetic information or on any basis prohibited by federal, state or local law.