CorVel is seeking a National Account Manager. The National Account Manager provides customer services for one or more new or established accounts. Responsible for interacting with customers on an executive level and understanding and communicating agreed upon expectations to field offices and increasing the market share of business by providing excellent service, commitment to the customer, and introducing additional services.
CorVel, a certified Great Place to Work® Company, is a national provider of industry-leading risk management solutions for the workers' compensation, auto, health and disability management industries. CorVel was founded in 1987 and has been publically traded on the NASDAQ stock exchange since 1991. Our continual investment in human capital and technology enable us to deliver the most innovative and integrated solutions to our clients. We are a stable and growing company with a strong, supportive culture and plenty of career advancement opportunities. Over 3500 people working across the United States embrace our core values of Accountability, Commitment, Excellence, Integrity and Teamwork (ACE-IT!).
A comprehensive benefits package is available for full-time regular employees and includes Medical (HDHP) w/Pharmacy, Dental, Vision, Long Term Disability, Health Savings Account, Flexible Spending Account Options, Life Insurance, Accident Insurance, Critical Illness Insurance, Pre-paid Legal Insurance, Parking and Transit FSA accounts, 401K, ROTH 401K, and paid time off.
- Facilitate and coordinate customer set-up.
- Coordinate and attend customer meetings.
- Discuss, understand, and meet agreed upon standards as mutually determined by CorVel and customer.
- Develop/maintain account service instructions and communicate to service staff and post on the CorVel Sharepoint.
- Knowledge of CorVel's services and completion of all CorVel Product Training Modules
- Manage contract renewals/price increases; coordinate with the AE and/or management team as appropriate.
- Resolve service issues through appropriate channels; Essential elevate operations issues to Local Management Team or Regional Vice President as appropriate.
- Responsible for all aspects of collections in conjunction with the respective operations management.
- Present information to assigned customers in an organized and persuasive fashion for contract renewals, service issue discussions, or additional product sales.
- Oversee integrity and delivery of client specific reports.
- Maintain continuous communication with customer(s) to ensure that all service expectations are identified and maintained.
- Will serve as an AM mentor to assist new AM's with onboarding and first 24 months of employment.
- Monthly account updates and all new service opportunities documented in Salesforce.com.
Education / Training:
- Bachelor's Degree or higher.
- A minimum of 5 years of managed care, risk, or TPA experience.
- Functional expertise is expected in workers' compensation, auto, general liability, and disability management.
- Demonstrated expertise in managed care services such as Network Utilization, Case Management, Bill Review and Pharmacy Benefit Management.
- Strong analytical skills
- Advanced understanding of Excel.
- Leadership presence.
CorVel is an Equal Opportunity Employer, drug free workplace, and complies with ADA regulations as applicable.