Life Insurance Field Specialist (Remote Option)
American National is an established, stable, and successful multi-line insurance corporation that has provided financial strength and a sense of security to employees, customers and business partners since 1905. We've been recognized by Forbes as one of America's most trustworthy financial companies and best mid-sized employers. With focus on our organization's values and cultural richness: Financial Strength, Integrity, Respect, Service and Teamwork (FIRST) and Agility, Collaboration, and Engagement (ACE) we continue to pursue our vision to be a leading provider of financial products and services for current and future generations.
What's in it for you?
American National supports a comfortable, diverse, and inclusive work environment, following a casual dress code and focus on healthy work-life balance. We understand that comprehensive benefits are important which is why we offer a generous package that includes: medical, dental, vision, short and long-term disability, life insurance, flexible spending accounts, matching 401(k), paid time off, paid holidays, tuition reimbursement, health-wellness initiatives, and a volunteer program where employees are provided PTO for giving their time to a charity of choice, and referral bonuses! We also offer a comprehensive wellness program that includes onsite fitness centers and classes or discounted gym memberships, free health screenings, free flu shots, and more.
American National is currently seeking motivated life insurance professionals who thrive in a highly communicative and collaborative environment. The Life Insurance Field Specialist is a knowledge expert responsible for promoting life insurance product sales.
The primary responsibilities of this position will include:
- Build and maintain relationships with Multiple Line management and agents
- Assist field associates with the development and implementation of effective business, sales and service processes
- Provide quality, accessible field sales, technical and product support
- Conduct product and procedure training through various channels of communication
- Complete tracking and reporting of activity and results
- Travel to supported regions and field offices
A successful candidate will possess the following:
- Five (5) years of life insurance experience
- Extensive knowledge of life insurance, products, sales concepts and strategies with special emphasis on advanced market concepts for business owners
- Currently hold one or more insurance industry designations (ChFC, RICP, CLU, CFP, LUTCF, FSCP)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Effective training and presentation skills
- Ability to form, maintain and strengthen business relationships
The Life Insurance Field Specialist is essential to the achievement of sales objectives, promoting agent success and improving the client experience.
Salary for this position can range from $77,349 for candidates who are minimally qualified through $96,686 for more highly qualified candidates. Candidates outside of the range are encouraged to apply, and will be considered based on experience, skill, and education.
The preceding job posting was designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees assigned to this position. It is not intended to be interpreted as a comprehensive list of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications.
American National's recruitment policies help us place individuals in a timely and efficient manner. Only the most qualified candidates will be contacted by our recruiting team. Candidates may check the status of their application(s) by logging into our Career Portal.
American National is an equal opportunity employer, committed to enhancing a diverse and inclusive environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, gender, gender expression, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other legally protected categories.