Inside Sales Representative- REMOTE option available
American National is an established, stable, and successful multi-line insurance corporation that has provided financial strength and a sense of security to employees, customers and business partners since 1905. We've been recognized by Forbes as one of America's most trustworthy financial companies and best mid-sized employers. With focus on our organization's values and cultural richness: Financial Strength, Integrity, Respect, Service and Teamwork (FIRST) and Agility, Collaboration, and Engagement (ACE) we continue to pursue our vision to be a leading provider of financial products and services for current and future generations.
What's in it for you?
American National supports a comfortable, diverse, and inclusive work environment, following a casual dress code and focus on healthy work-life balance. We understand that comprehensive benefits are important which is why we offer a generous package that includes: medical, dental, vision, short and long-term disability, life insurance, flexible spending accounts, matching 401(k), paid time off, paid holidays, tuition reimbursement, health-wellness initiatives, and a volunteer program where employees are provided PTO for giving their time to a charity of choice, and referral bonuses! We also offer a comprehensive wellness program that includes onsite fitness centers and classes or discounted gym memberships, free health screenings, free flu shots, and more.
American National is seeking an experienced Inside Sales / Insurance Account! This is a fast-paced, high-energy position. Sales Reps will be selling life insurance products over the phone from internal and external lead generation programs. For candidates with proven sales experience, remote work is available!
- You are highly skilled in customer service and sales techniques
- You thrive in a goal-driven, team-focused environment
- Stability and career growth
- Focus on work/life balance
- Monday-Friday work schedule
- Comprehensive benefits that include a generous paid time off package
- Fitness and educational support
How you will make an impact
- Our agents will be helping protect families across the country
- You will be educating and assisting buyers to get the coverage they need to make sure their loved ones are taken care of when they're gone
- You will have the opportunity to help 100's, if not 1,000's, of people leave a lasting financial legacy for the family
- Be a part of the American National organization where your productivity has a direct impact on the organization's growth
- High School diploma or equivalent
- One to three years of call center experience
- One to three years of sales experience
- Must be self-motivated and goal-driven
- Skilled in phone etiquette and possess professional, enthusiastic phone personality
- Experienced user of Microsoft Office products
- Active or in-process Life Insurance license - License prep and licensing will be offered by the company if you do not already possess a TX Life license
- Effective and organized multi-tasker, with the ability to prioritize your workflow
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced work environment
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Passion to provide the highest quality of customer service to clients and internal customers
The preceding job posting was designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees assigned to this position. It is not intended to be interpreted as a comprehensive list of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications.
American National's recruitment policies help us place individuals in a timely and efficient manner. Only the most qualified candidates will be contacted by our recruiting team. Candidates may check the status of their application(s) by logging into our Career Portal.
American National is an equal opportunity employer, committed to enhancing a diverse and inclusive environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, gender, gender expression, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other legally protected categories.