Agency Sales Engagement Associate Manager
The world isnt standing still, and neither is Allstate. Were moving quickly, looking across our businesses and brands and taking bold steps to better serve customers evolving needs. Thats why now is an exciting time to join our team. Youll have opportunities to take risks, challenge the status quo and shape the future for the greater good.
Youll do all this in an environment of excellence and the highest ethical standards a place where values such as integrity, inclusive diversity and accountability are paramount. We empower every employee to lead, drive change and give back where they work and live. Our people are our greatest strength, and we work as one team in service of our customers and communities.Plus, Allstate is changing how, when, and where we work-to lead us boldly into our future. We're empowering our employees to create better ways of working through more intentional use of communication and collaboration practices, processes and tools.
Everything we do at Allstate is driven by a shared purpose: to protect people from lifes uncertainties so they can realize their hopes and dreams. For more than 89 years weve thrived by staying a step ahead of whatevers coming next to give customers peace of mind no matter what changes they face. We acted with conviction to advocate for seat belts, air bags and graduated driving laws. We help give survivors of domestic violence a voice through financial empowerment. Weve been an industry leader in pricing sophistication, telematics, digital photo claims and, more recently, device and identity protection. We are the Good Hands. We dont follow the trends. We set them.Compensation Data
Compensation range for this position is from $75,900- $138,300per year, based on experience and qualifications.Overview
The Agency Sales Engagement Associate Manager designs and develops the strategies necessary to ensure Agency Operations is best able to drive the agency value proposition, enable the customer value proposition and provide maximum value to agency owners as small business owners. Additionally, providing support to the planning and execution of those strategies.
Contributes to and/or helps develop the strategic design, planning, and implementation of sales programs and processes to support individual business function objectives and considers alignment with the broader corporate strategy. Also provides consulting, project management and support within subject matter expertise for Agency Operations, Sales, and across the enterprise for field focused initiatives.Key Responsibilities
- Oversees the Agency Sales Engagement change enablement plan
- Oversees the Allstate Engagement Councils
- Demonstrates solid business knowledge, leadership, and general management skills
- Takes an integrated approach to ensure initiatives align to the Company determined growth and profit goals
- Formulates and/or contributes to formulation of strategies to achieve plan objectives
- Leads the development/design of new plans, programs & processes high complexity
- Assists in driving results through the development of effective relationships with sales, field, and cross functional leadership
- Analyzes statistical data as it relates to programs, projects and processes of moderate complexity; provides action alternatives for improvement as appropriate Anticipates and makes recommendations to solve market specific implications of business strategies
- Develops communication strategies and materials to support new plans, programs, or processes.
- Helps interpret Allstates strategic vision into team priorities and activities
- Enables leadership efforts for continuous improvements with sales processes & programs
- Helps present business cases and influences others to take recommended actions
- Modifies and aligns existing and new initiatives to support changing business tactics
- When applicable, seeks to connect resources across departments to share expertise when appropriate
- Consistently plans, implements, manages, and/ or sponsors moderate complexity projects
- Provides business/technical consultation on moderate complexity projects
- Establishes and tracks plan performance; coordinates and evaluates project controls and tracks/analyzes project ROI
- Helps determine and enroll resources/expertise necessary to successfully complete projects
- Plans and coordinates the integration and delivery of planned changes/projects/ programs to regions/field
- Manages and/or supports oversight on all-project-related expenses
- Supports governance processes
- Bachelors degree preferred
- 3 years minimum prior related experience strongly preferred
- Strong knowledge of the agency distribution channel
- Leadership skills necessary to lead team
- Strong project management skills including developing work plans, estimating and managing resources, time and budget
- Strong communication skills including written and oral
- Possesses working knowledge of processes, policies, and procedures relevant to Agency Sales
- Responsible for compliance with current industry standards/environment that impact decisions and indicates requirements
- Strong intellectual curiosity with ability to focus it on business problems and analytical efforts
- Has the ability to solve routine problems of moderate complexity following established policies and procedures
The candidate(s) offered this position will be required to submit to a background investigation, which includes a drug screen.
Good Work. Good Life. Good Hands.
As a Fortune 100 company and industry leader, we provide a competitive salary but thats just the beginning. Our Total Rewards package also offers benefits like tuition assistance, medical and dental insurance, as well as a robust pension and 401(k). Plus, youll have access to a wide variety of programs to help you balance your work and personal life -- including a generous paid time off policy.For a full description of Allstates benefits, visit allstate.jobs/benefits/
Allstate generally does not sponsor individuals for employment-based visas for this position.
Effective July 1, 2014, under Indiana House Enrolled Act (HEA) 1242, it is against public policy of the State of Indiana and a discriminatory practice for an employer to discriminate against a prospective employee on the basis of status as a veteran by refusing to employ an applicant on the basis that they are a veteran of the armed forces of the United States, a member of the Indiana National Guard or a member of a reserve component.
For jobs in San Francisco, please click here for information regarding the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
For jobs in Los Angeles, please click here for information regarding the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To view the EEO is the Law poster click here. This poster provides information concerning the laws and procedures for filing complaints of violations of the laws with the Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs
To view the FMLA poster, click here. This poster summarizing the major provisions of the Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) and telling employees how to file a complaint.
It is the Companys policy to employ the best qualified individuals available for all jobs. Therefore, any discriminatory action taken on account of an employees ancestry, age, color, disability, genetic information, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual and reproductive health decision, marital status, medical condition, military or veteran status, national origin, race (include traits historically associated with race, including, but not limited to, hair texture and protective hairstyles), religion (including religious dress), sex, or sexual orientation that adversely affects an employee's terms or conditions of employment is prohibited. This policy applies to all aspects of the employment relationship, including, but not limited to, hiring, training, salary administration, promotion, job assignment, benefits, discipline, and separation of employment.