5K Sign On Bonus Sales Representative (Base Plus Uncapped Commission)
At Liberty Mutual, our purpose is to help people embrace today and confidently pursue tomorrow. That's why we provide an environment focused on openness, inclusion, trust and respect. Here, you'll discover our expansive range of roles, and a workplace where we aim to help turn your passion into a rewarding profession. We value your hard work, integrity and commitment to make things better, and we put people first by offering you benefits that support your life and well-being. To learn more, please visit https://www.libertymutualgroup.com/about-lm/careers/benefits
Liberty Mutual has proudly been recognized as a Great Place to Work by Great Place to Work® US for the past several years. We were also selected as one of the 100 Best Places to Work in IT on IDG's Insider Pro and Computerworld's 2020 list.
We have been named by Forbes as one of America's Best Employers for Women and one of America's Best Employers for New Graduatesas well as one of America's Best Employers for Diversity. To learn more about our commitment to diversity and inclusion please visit: https://jobs.libertymutualgroup.com/diversity-inclusion
Liberty Mutual is an equal opportunity employer. We will not tolerate discrimination on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, disability, veteran's status, pregnancy, genetic information or on any basis prohibited by federal, state or local law.
The event will include a presentation, a Q&A session and an opportunity to break out into 1:1 conversations with the leadership team.
5k Sign On Bonus for new candidates that have an active P&C or active Life license OR are unlicensed with 2+ years sales experience!
*To qualify for the Sign-On Bonus, Applicants must be new (not applied in the past 6 months) and apply from 08/09/21 to 12/31/21 and started by 2/1/2022 to qualify. Bonus will be scheduled on day 30 for next period pay out date. There is a 1 year payback clause if your employment is terminated prior to your first year anniversary.
Advance your career at Liberty Mutual - A Fortune 100 Company!
Do you want to join a Fortune 100 company where you'll be rewarded for developing new clients, discovering new markets and providing customers with the products they need? As a Liberty Mutual field sales representative, you'll enjoy a diverse, supportive environment, along with a competitive compensation program, including base salary, uncapped commissions and a bonus structure, and comprehensive benefits. In this full-time role, you'll also stay ahead of the curve with industry-leading, paid sales training and mentorships with successful colleagues.
We encourage you to apply and bring your expertise if you're a:
- Passionate salesperson: You'll use your knowledge and enthusiastic work ethic to generate prospects and sell Auto, Home and Life Insurance products within an assigned territory
- Competitive go-getter: Ready to earn uncapped commissions and bonuses? You'll have your chance while engaging in friendly (and rewarding!) competitions with your sales team and the opportunity to win recognition awards
- People person: Using your interpersonal skills and market insight, you'll identify and cultivate prospective clients, and tailor products and services to meet the needs of existing customers
- Relationship builder: You'll play the long game, building strong relationships within local community and organizations, and maintaining open lines of communication for future sales opportunities
- Previous employment in sales where you have successfully turned prospects into customers
- A state insurance licenseor willingness to earn one with Liberty Mutual's training and supportin Property & Casualty, Life, and Accident & Health
- Effective written, oral communication and presentation skills
- Well-developed persuasion and negotiation skills
- Great interpersonal skills and a proven ability to build rapport with prospective and existing customers
- Effective time management and organizational skills
- Ability to learn insurance coverage and underwriting guidelines
- Familiarity with finding, building and growing leads and customer base
- A Bachelor's degree or equivalent