Sales Associate- Columbus West, OH
At Liberty Mutual, our purpose is to help people embrace today and confidently pursue tomorrow. That's why we provide an environment focused on openness, inclusion, trust and respect. Here, you'll discover our expansive range of roles, and a workplace where we aim to help turn your passion into a rewarding profession.
Liberty Mutual has proudly been recognized as a Great Place to Work by Great Place to Work® US for the past several years. We were also selected as one of the 100 Best Places to Work in IT onIDG's Insider Pro and Computerworld's 2020 list. For many years running, we have been named by Forbes as one of America's Best Employers for Women and one of America's Best Employers for New Graduatesas well as one of America's Best Employers for Diversity. To learn more about our commitment to diversity and inclusion please visit: https://jobs.libertymutualgroup.com/diversity-inclusion
We value your hard work, integrity and commitment to make things better, and we put people first by offering you benefits that support your life and well-being. To learn more about our benefit offerings please visit: https://LMI.co/Benefits
Liberty Mutual is an equal opportunity employer. We will not tolerate discrimination on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, disability, veteran's status, pregnancy, genetic information or on any basis prohibited by federal, state or local law.
Are you seeking a career at a Fortune 100 company where you work as part of a dynamic team and get to help people protect what matters most? Come join our team as a Sales Associate! This role is an entrée into a career in sales. You will be hired with the goal of transitioning in a Sales Representative position after completing training. As a Sales Associate, you will work alongside with and support the Lead Sales Representative in profitable growth through new business sales and customer retention. Your ability to listen and empathize are key in being the initial contact for our customers and growing a career in sales.
This position is to work locally in the Columbus Area
- Utilize consultative sales techniques to prospect and initiate new business sales.
- Assists in the processing of new business, including contacting customers to finalize sales and service transactions.
- Identifies cross selling opportunities for Lead Sales Representative.
- Contributes to and executes a marketing plan with the Lead Sales Representative.
- Identifies mass marketing prospects through existing book of business and community prospecting opportunities.
- Meet monthly goals for new business sales.
- Completes follow-ups on new policies in order to keep retention level high and capitalize cross-selling opportunities.
- Coordinates activities with other departments to ensure quality customer service
- Acts as initial contact in addressing customer concerns regarding establishment of policies and new account status.
- Bachelor`s Degree
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to handle common objections and educate customers in a consultative manner Demonstrated self-starter, motivated to grow and learn in a professional sales organization
- Professional business acumen, strong presence and confidence
- Resourceful team player that can contribute and accept new ideas
- Relevant sales experience preferably in a SaaS or technology organization is a plus