Ivantage - Agency Engagement Senior Consultant - East Zone (Remote - Home Based Worker)
The world isnt standing still, and neither is Allstate. Were moving quickly, looking across our businesses and brands and taking bold steps to better serve customers evolving needs. Thats why now is an exciting time to join our team. Youll have opportunities to take risks, challenge the status quo and shape the future for the greater good.
Youll do all this in an environment of excellence and the highest ethical standards a place where values such as integrity, inclusive diversity and accountability are paramount. We empower every employee to lead, drive change and give back where they work and live. Our people are our greatest strength, and we work as one team in service of our customers and communities.Plus, Allstate is changing how, when, and where we work-to lead us boldly into our future. We're empowering our employees to create better ways of working through more intentional use of communication and collaboration practices, processes and tools.
Everything we do at Allstate is driven by a shared purpose: to protect people from lifes uncertainties so they can realize their hopes and dreams. For more than 89 years weve thrived by staying a step ahead of whatevers coming next to give customers peace of mind no matter what changes they face. We acted with conviction to advocate for seat belts, air bags and graduated driving laws. We help give survivors of domestic violence a voice through financial empowerment. Weve been an industry leader in pricing sophistication, telematics, digital photo claims and, more recently, device and identity protection. We are the Good Hands. We dont follow the trends. We set them.Job Summary
The Agency Engagement team is responsible supporting the achievement of business and corporate goals with a focus on agent engagement and delivery of the Ivantage value proposition. The team supports the sales and agency processes, projects and programs as well as training and education efforts.
The Agency Engagement Senior Consultant I assists in the execution and coordination of direct agent interactions. The role partners with the regions and internal Ivantage teams to provide training and education around the full product offerings of personal and commercial lines solutions.
Candidates must reside in one of the following states:Wisconsin, Illinois, Mississippi, Alabama, Tennessee, Kentucky, Indiana, Michigan, Ohio, Georgia, Florida, South Carolina, North Carolina, Virginia, West Virginia, Pennsylvania, Vermont, New Hampshire, Maine, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, Connecticut, New Jersey, New York, Delaware, MarylandKey Responsibilities
- Demonstrates a fundamental level of understanding of all existing programs, products, and processes for personal and commercial lines of business.
- Communicates and promotes product and program offerings that generate sales and helps Exclusive Agencies optimize the Expanded Market Program.
- Facilitates agency training and education regularly.
- Collaborates with immediate leader to create and implement strategic action plans to engage agencies.
- Observes sales market trends and dynamics and proactively offers recommendations and feedback to Ivantage leadership.
- Analyzes and evaluates sales results to planned performance and implements actions to achieve production goals.
- Effectively leads and supports multiple sales territories to achieve business and production goals.
- Develops relationships with Allstate Sales teams and appropriate business units to ensure alignment of strategies and to communicate Ivantage programs and changes.
- 5 -7 years industry experience preferred
- Bachelors degree preferred
- Possesses intermediate working knowledge of sales processes, policies, and procedures or other business/technical fields.
- Effectively communicates, interacts, and builds relationships with Sales producers and Sales teams.
- Knowledgeable in and advanced understanding of property and casualty insurance products.
- Ability to prioritize tasks in alignment with business and production goals.
- Favorable oral and written communication skills.
- Adaptable and agile to change.
- Subject to travel up to 35%
- Compensation range for this position is $63,000-$75,000per year, based on experience and qualifications.
The candidate(s) offered this position will be required to submit to a background investigation, which includes a drug screen.
Good Work. Good Life. Good Hands.
As a Fortune 100 company and industry leader, we provide a competitive salary but thats just the beginning. Our Total Rewards package also offers benefits like tuition assistance, medical and dental insurance, as well as a robust pension and 401(k). Plus, youll have access to a wide variety of programs to help you balance your work and personal life -- including a generous paid time off policy.For a full description of Allstates benefits, visit allstate.jobs/benefits/
Allstate generally does not sponsor individuals for employment-based visas for this position.
Effective July 1, 2014, under Indiana House Enrolled Act (HEA) 1242, it is against public policy of the State of Indiana and a discriminatory practice for an employer to discriminate against a prospective employee on the basis of status as a veteran by refusing to employ an applicant on the basis that they are a veteran of the armed forces of the United States, a member of the Indiana National Guard or a member of a reserve component.
For jobs in San Francisco, please click here for information regarding the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
For jobs in Los Angeles, please click here for information regarding the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To view the EEO is the Law poster click here. This poster provides information concerning the laws and procedures for filing complaints of violations of the laws with the Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs
To view the FMLA poster, click here. This poster summarizing the major provisions of the Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) and telling employees how to file a complaint.
It is the Companys policy to employ the best qualified individuals available for all jobs. Therefore, any discriminatory action taken on account of an employees ancestry, age, color, disability, genetic information, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual and reproductive health decision, marital status, medical condition, military or veteran status, national origin, race (include traits historically associated with race, including, but not limited to, hair texture and protective hairstyles), religion (including religious dress), sex, or sexual orientation that adversely affects an employee's terms or conditions of employment is prohibited. This policy applies to all aspects of the employment relationship, including, but not limited to, hiring, training, salary administration, promotion, job assignment, benefits, discipline, and separation of employment.