Remote Outside Sales Representative - Entry to Mid Level
The world isnt standing still, and neither is Allstate. Were moving quickly, looking across our businesses and brands and taking bold steps to better serve customers evolving needs. Thats why now is an exciting time to join our team. As a leader in a corporation with 83,000 employees and agency force members, youll have a hand in transforming not only Allstate but a dynamic industry. Youll have opportunities to take risks, challenge the status quo and shape the future for the greater good.
Youll do all this in an environment of excellence and the highest ethical standards a place where values such as integrity, inclusive diversity and accountability are paramount. We empower every employee to lead, drive change and give back where they work and live. Our people are our greatest strength, and we work as one team in service of our customers and communities.
Everything we do at Allstate is driven by a shared purpose: to protect people from lifes uncertainties so they can realize their hopes and dreams. For 89 years weve thrived by staying a step ahead of whatevers coming next to give customers peace of mind no matter what changes they face. We acted with conviction to advocate for seat belts, air bags and graduated driving laws. We help give survivors of domestic violence a voice through financial empowerment. Weve been an industry leader in pricing sophistication, telematics, digital photo claims and, more recently, device and identity protection. We are the Good Hands. We dont follow the trends. We set them.Job Description
If you are looking for a sales career without having to work in an office, the Allstate Outside Sales Associate is a position built for you. This is an Entry to Mid-Level remote position where you use your knowledge and skills to attract and generate new customers. As an Allstate employee, you help us bring our products and services to the customer whether virtually or in-person meeting them where they are most comfortable to capitalize on the in-person sales experience.
As a Fortune 100 company and industry leader, we provide a competitive salary but thats just the beginning! Our Total Rewards package also offers benefits like tuition assistance, medical and dental insurance, as well as a robust pension and 401(k). Plus, youll have access to a wide variety of programs to help you balance your work and personal life -- including a generous paid time off policy. This full-time position offers unlimited earnings potential!
- Partner with Allstate Sales Leaders in developing your plan to sell new policies
- Establish a target customer base by using best practices in sales and customer relationship-building
- Utilize your community connections to generate sales and develop a network of referrals must be comfortable being actively involved in your community and reaching out to your natural market as well as bringing in new customers
- Regularly meet with potential and current customers in your community
- Plan, implement and manage processes to achieve customer satisfaction, sales growth goals, and targets
- Proactively communicate with customers to confirm their insurance needs are being met
Education and Experience
- You have a hunter mentality, very friendly and conversational and have experience working with customers face-to-face
- You are actively involved in your communityand comfortable reaching out to your natural market
- You have outside sales experience
- You enjoy and thrive in a salary + bonus selling environment
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
- Applicable Insurance Licensing in state of residence and areas serviced is required to perform the duties of this job must be willing to obtain P&C Producer Licenses Company Paid
- Strong ability to close sales
- Self-motivated to drive production and achieve results in a virtual space
- Advanced problem-solving skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong grammar skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize in a high volume, fast-paced environment
Compensation range for this position is $48,000-$52,000 per year plus bonus.
The candidate(s) offered this position will be required to submit to a background investigation, which includes a drug screen.
Good Work. Good Life. Good Hands.
As a Fortune 100 company and industry leader, we provide a competitive salary but thats just the beginning. Our Total Rewards package also offers benefits like tuition assistance, medical and dental insurance, as well as a robust pension and 401(k). Plus, youll have access to a wide variety of programs to help you balance your work and personal life -- including a generous paid time off policy.
Allstate generally does not sponsor individuals for employment-based visas for this position.
Effective July 1, 2014, under Indiana House Enrolled Act (HEA) 1242, it is against public policy of the State of Indiana and a discriminatory practice for an employer to discriminate against a prospective employee on the basis of status as a veteran by refusing to employ an applicant on the basis that they are a veteran of the armed forces of the United States, a member of the Indiana National Guard or a member of a reserve component.
For jobs in San Francisco, please click here for information regarding the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
For jobs in Los Angeles, please click here for information regarding the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To view the EEO is the Law poster click here. This poster provides information concerning the laws and procedures for filing complaints of violations of the laws with the Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs
To view the FMLA poster, click here. This poster summarizing the major provisions of the Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) and telling employees how to file a complaint.
It is the Companys policy to employ the best qualified individuals available for all jobs. Therefore, any discriminatory action taken on account of an employees ancestry, age, color, disability, genetic information, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual and reproductive health decision, marital status, medical condition, military or veteran status, national origin, race (include traits historically associated with race, including, but not limited to, hair texture and protective hairstyles), religion (including religious dress), sex, or sexual orientation that adversely affects an employee's terms or conditions of employment is prohibited. This policy applies to all aspects of the employment relationship, including, but not limited to, hiring, training, salary administration, promotion, job assignment, benefits, discipline, and separation of employment.