Avail -Salesforce Associate Administrator (Remote- Home Based)
Avail is a car sharing service to help people get where they want to gowhether thats to run errands, take an unforgettable road trip, or explore a new citywhile helping locals earn cash from their unused cars. We are passionate about making shared transportation safe, simple, and affordable, and redefining what it means to own a car.
Weve assembled some of the sharpest folks from across industries to compete against the antiquated system of traditional car rental. We put ideas into action and learn along the way in an open, collaborative work environment. As a part of Avail, youll make a direct impact and help build a business from the ground up. No matter where youve been, were always looking for fresh thinking and new perspectives.Job Summary
The Associate Salesforce Administrator will be dedicated to maintaining healthy and organized Salesforce production and sandbox environments so that users get the most out of the platform.Key Responsibilities
- Responsible for first level support, problem solving, troubleshooting, environment organization, and user lifecycle management.
- Should be familiar with Salesforce development cycles (understand how configuration/development assets are moved between environments).
- Should be organized with proven experience in maintaining evolving process documentation.
- Able to adapt to enhancements in solutions/features and integrate them into day-to-day work as needed without compromising best practices and quality.
- Able to independently manage processes in addition to discrete feature execution.
- Will be responsible for making sure everything is functioning as expected with constantly evolving solutions/enhancements.
- Responsible for day-to-day management of QA and testing for Salesforce team.
- Able to independently execute basic to moderately complex declarative development features (flows, process builders, sharing rules, profile/role/permission set/org wide defaults) from requirements gathering to implementation and post-deployment support/reporting.
- 2 or more years of related Salesforce experience
- Experience conducting manual testing, maintaining test scripts, and partnering with other teams to conduct E2E integrated testing
- Certified Salesforce administrator
- Strong communication skills
- Resourcefulness, keen attention to detail, and able to execute processes independently with minimal oversight
- Advocate for user adoption andexhibit excellent problem solving, organizational and interpersonal skills
- Ability to represent the Salesforce team in a variety of internal and external forums
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Platform app builder preferred
- Experience with maintainingautomated testing suites preferred
Compensation range for this position is $56,800- $101,100 per year, based on experience and
Thats the day to day, heres the bigger picture.
Avail was founded by The Allstate Corporation in 2018. But youll be working for (and at) Avail. Our work environment blends the ingenuity and flexibility of a startup with the scale and strengths of a Fortune 100 company. Perks include a generous PTO policy, flexible working options, and a focus on leadership, wellness, and culture. We also offer 401k, health insurance, and other employment benefits for your future.
See a job you love? We encourage you to apply, even if your experience isnt a perfect match.
We generally do not sponsor individuals for employment-based visas for this position.
Effective July 1, 2014, under Indiana House Enrolled Act (HEA) 1242, it is against public policy of the State of Indiana and a discriminatory practice for an employer to discriminate against a prospective employee on the basis of status as a veteran by refusing to employ an applicant on the basis that they are a veteran of the armed forces of the United States, a member of the Indiana National Guard or a member of a reserve component.
For jobs in San Francisco, please click here for information regarding the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
For jobs in Los Angeles, please click here for information regarding the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To view the EEO is the Law poster click here. This poster provides information concerning the laws and procedures for filing complaints of violations of the laws with the Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs
To view the FMLA poster, click here. This poster summarizing the major provisions of the Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) and telling employees how to file a complaint.
It is the Companys policy to employ the best qualified individuals available for all jobs. Therefore, any discriminatory action taken on account of an employees ancestry, age, color, disability, genetic information, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual and reproductive health decision, marital status, medical condition, military or veteran status, national origin, race (include traits historically associated with race, including, but not limited to, hair texture and protective hairstyles), religion (including religious dress), sex, or sexual orientation that adversely affects an employee's terms or conditions of employment is prohibited. This policy applies to all aspects of the employment relationship, including, but not limited to, hiring, training, salary administration, promotion, job assignment, benefits, discipline, and separation of employment.