Sr. Claims Advocate
Propel is looking for an Sr. Claims Advocate to join their Commercial Lines team!
Are you looking to be part of a company where you have exciting opportunities to learn, grow and make a positive impact?
Join a team where each employee is empowered to listen generously, speak straight, collaborate, and build each other up through mutual accountability and shared success?
If that is what you're looking for, this is your chance to be part of an amazing organization!
If you have Property and/or Casualty claims experience and are looking for a rewarding career, then we want to speak to you! The Senior Claims Advocate's primary role is to ensure Customer Satisfaction and Client Retention. Establish and maintain reputable relationships with carrier representatives, clients, Producers and peers. Put your claims knowledge and adjusting experience to use by resolving customer disputes and advocating for coverage and fair claims handling.Responsibilities
The Senior Claims Advocate will:
- Adhere to department procedure standards.
- Follow-up with policyholders/insureds after new losses have been reported to answer questions and provide guidance regarding the claims process.
- Respond to claims issues/disputes and service requests as needed
- Hold conference calls with insurance adjusters/supervisors to discuss policyholder concerns with the handling/course of a claim
- Provide regular claim status reports to our clients
- Review open and recently closed claims and loss runs with large clients to address loss trends and/or other concerns
- Function as backup for team members.
- Assist with special projects as directed by Claim Manager and/or Director of Claims.
- Occasional presentation to small groups
Experience and Education:
- 2-3 years minimum Claims industry experience required
- Insurance Designations desirable but not required (ex. INS, AIC, SCLA or CPCU)
- Attend selected seminars and development opportunities
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong work ethic – timely follow-up, team oriented, proactive, detail oriented, and dependable.
- Ability to work independently
- Strong ability to prioritize and organize.
- Ability to anticipate client/producer needs
- Proficiency in MS Office: Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Outlook
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
If you're a California resident, please read the California Consumer Privacy Act prior to applying.
#PandoIQOptions Apply for this job onlineApplyShareEmail this job to a friendRefer Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later. Share on your newsfeed