IT Security Analyst
Alera Group is currently seeking an IT Security Analyst to join their team.
The IT Security Analyst is responsible for overseeing and managing security solutions for all members of Alera Group. The mission is to ensure the security of Alera information assets and data, in accordance with organizational policies and applicable state and federal laws, as efficiently as possible. Under the direction of the Director of Information Security you will maintain and coordinate the security measures to monitor and protect sensitive data and systems from infiltration and cyber-attacks.Responsibilities
- Overseeing and managing security solutions for the organization, such as, audit logging, anti-spam, anti-virus, anti-malware, SIEM, IDS/IPS, and other security solutions
- Monitoring for and investigating information security incidents
- Research emerging threats and present IT security vulnerabilities
- Facilitates a full analysis to report on and stop the source of any threats.
- Ensures the necessary steps are taken to mitigate and contain any malicious activity
- Develop strategies to respond to and recover from security breaches
- Identifying and recommending system security requirements
- Assisting with vulnerability scanning and remediation planning
- Assisting with ensuring Alera Group security policies/procedures are current
- Flexibility to address incidents as needed 24 hours a day
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum 2 years' experience with information security tools such as vulnerability management, SIEM solution, IDS/IPS, endpoint security solutions, email/web security gateways, and other security detection/mitigation devices
- Experience in endpoint security solutions, file integrity monitoring & data loss prevention
- Experience in operating system and security hardening and best practices
- Strong investigative mindset with an attention to detail
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Self-confident, organized, motivated & independent worker
- Ability to execute in a fast paced, high demand, environment while balancing multiple priorities
- Authorization to work in the United States
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
If you're a California resident, please read the California Consumer Privacy Act prior to applying.
ROptions Apply for this job onlineApplyShareEmail this job to a friendRefer Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later. Share on your newsfeed