Lighthouse, an Alera Group Company is seeking an Account Manger to join their team!
Are you looking to be part of a company where you have exciting opportunities to learn, grow and make a positive impact? Join a team where each employee is empowered to listen generously, speak straight, collaborate, and build each other up through mutual accountability and shared success?
If that's what you're looking for, this is your chance to be part of an amazing organization!
Lighthouse is a full-service insurance agency, offering comprehensive solutions in personal protection, commercial insurance, and employee benefits. Our team offers innovative, custom support based on authentic relationships and a deep understanding Michigan's insurance industry. With cost-sharing options, in-house risk management and claims support, and extensive data analytics, Lighthouse empowers you to work confidently, hire confidently, grow confidently, and, ultimately, live confidently.
To work side by side with Account Executives in managing the submission and proposal processes on new and existing clients and by working as one of the critical members of the Client Team. Retain clients by developing strong relationships built on the highest degree of customer service and technical know-how and by delivering proactive services. Increase agency revenues by recognizing client needs and providing advanced technical solutions across insurance brokerage, risk management, and claim handling.
- Manage renewal and proposal processes.
- Develop and maintain strong underwriter relationships.
- Negotiate on behalf of clients with carriers and other service providers.
- Engage clients and prospects in gathering and preparing renewal information.
- Prepare documents for and attend client meetings.
- Assist clients in reporting claims and throughout claim process as needed.
- Assist with claim follow-up and oversight for clients.
- Perform insurance policy, coverage, and exposure reviews.
- Handle day to day service requests including certificates and other time sensitive administrative
- Master internal client management systems including ImageRight and AMS 360.
- Strengthen client relationships through social engagement.
- Identify and assist in developing cross selling opportunities.
- Assist in training entry level recruits.
- Business experience or related college degree.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in Commercial Insurance.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with diverse individuals.
- Insurance designations a plus.
- Strong proficiency with Windows and Microsoft Office.
- Holds Michigan insurance license or willing to become licensed.
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
If you're a California resident, please read the California Consumer Privacy Act prior to applying.Options Apply for this job onlineApplyShareEmail this job to a friendRefer Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later. Share on your newsfeed