The Account Manager builds and maintains long-term relationships in customer organizations to ensure that growth, and quality targets are met or exceeded. The Account Manager develops advocacy with key branch level decision makers and grows profitable market share by proactively identifying and capitalizing on new business opportunities. S/he provides support to National Accounts consistent with organizational objectives and ensures customers receive superior quality and responsive service. S/he works closely with the RVP on direction and strategy for the territory. S/he will be responsible for Arch's visibility in the marketplace, calls patterns, and results of lender client relationships.
Arch MI is a growing mortgage insurance company with a strong and global parent – Arch Capital Group Ltd. If you're interested in joining a dynamic company and working with a team of motivated, high caliber people, apply today and come grow with us!Job Responsibilities
- Meet with customers to promote Arch US MI's solutions and expand/sell new business. Build value added relationships with key senior level customer advocates and influencers. Develop and demonstrate insight and intimate knowledge of customers' businesses challenges and needs. Develop opportunities by working within client organizations to leverage available products and services to achieve production objectives.
- Achieve or exceed stated account growth and NIW goals. Use Solution Selling to sell a variety of complex products and services that will improve customers' business.
- Understand competitors' strengths and weaknesses and how Arch US MI stands in comparison. Effectively articulates to customer the differentiated impact of Arch US MI's offering on the customers' business and processes.
- Quickly and effectively responds/provides solutions to customer enquiries and objections ensuring “ease of use” and customer loyalty. Analyze and monitor the customer performance to identify growth needs and potential problems in advance of occurrence in order to support operations. Prioritize and allocate resources to support customers and retain key regional accounts based on customer tiering.
- Develop, implement, and maintain account plans, goals and accomplishments in SalesForce.com, utilizing SFDC for monthly planning, daily call reporting, and account summary highlights. Monitor progress against goals as well as document and analyze activities to grow business, manage accounts and communicate with other Arch US MI sales personnel.
- Keep current on both national and local industry trends and contributes to the industry through networking, board and industry membership group participation and community involvement. Remain “plugged in” to local market resources.
Knowledge & Skills:
- Ability to develop, implement and monitor account specific strategies and tactics to achieve NIW growth objectives.
- Expert understanding of the industry, Arch US MI's products and services, processes, systems guidelines and procedures.
- Experience in the design and delivery of sales training and in developing effective presentation/educational materials on a variety of sales related topics
- Advanced proficiency in sales techniques such as influence, persuasion, communicating product benefits that meet customer needs.
- Experience in leading discussions and presenting business proposals at all levels.
- Superior communication and interpersonal skills, both oral and written.
- Must possess sound judgment and critical thinking skills. Ability to assess customer needs and provide relevant solutions.
- Results driven, sense of urgency, solutions oriented, ability to utilize time effectively. Ability to work with remote teams.
- High level of technical proficiency with Microsoft Office suite of products including Excel, Outlook, Word and Power Point; Familiarity with and high level of comfort using remote access tools (VPN) and Salesforce.com and other web-based tools.
Education & Experience:
Required knowledge & skills would typically be acquired through a Bachelor's degree and 5 years experience with at least 3 years in the mortgage sales industry in the area of underwriting, processing or origination.Working Conditions/Environment & Physical Demands:
- Remote based employment.
- 75-85% travel - Expectations include daily sales calls, lender meetings, and conferences. Some travel may be necessary over weekends if conferences dictate. Overnight travel to cover entire territory is likely.
Incumbent may be asked to perform other duties as required.The Company
About Our Company
Arch Mortgage Insurance Company is the flagship U.S.-based mortgage insurer of Arch Capital Group Ltd., a leading insurance and reinsurance company operating through its subsidiaries worldwide. Based in Greensboro, North Carolina, our company is committed to our employees and our customers. Our Total Rewards package offers competitive pay and valuable benefits. Plus you'll have access to a variety of programs supporting your professional development and a culture that encourages innovation, collaboration and professional growth.Options Apply for this position onlineApplyShareEmail this position to a friendRefer Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later. Share on your newsfeed
Loading...Application FAQsSoftware Powered by iCIMS