Insurance Client Executive
Propel Insurance, an Alera Group Company is looking for a Client Executive to join their team! .
At Propel, we make it our business to know our clients worlds inside and out. With decades of industry-specific experience, we bring our clients a real-world understanding of the challenges they face. We're recognized as a leader in providing innovative insurance solutions, and are proud of the long-standing partnerships we've developed with many of the nation's leading carriers.
Our employees are devoted to serving our customers and knowing insurance. As it turns out, insurance isn't the only thing they are passionate about.
The Client Executive is an outside sales position focused on client facing activities, including independently handling renewal meetings, pre-renewals, negotiation and all sales presentations. Client Executives will serve as the Producer, handling their own book of fully coded or split coded accounts. The Client Executive is ultimately responsible for retention of all business which is coded to them. Seen as the client's primary contact with Propel, the position requires developing and building solid relationships and ensuring client satisfaction. While the position is focused more on retention than driving new business, cross-selling and account rounding are expected.Responsibilities
- Retain all accounts coded or split coded to the Client Executive.
- Routinely visit with assigned clients and function as the Sales Representative for coverage consultation, placement strategy and service deliverables.
- Set renewal placement strategy including holding internal and external pre-renewal meetings, directing the marketing process and quality control proposals.
- Ensure that Propel's value proposition is being delivered to all client coded to the Client Executive.
- Conduct client stewardship meetings with reports and exhibits generated by the team.
- Advise clients and service team members regarding coverage and risk exposures, reviewing complicated contract and policy questions and negotiating with carriers to minimize gaps and omissions.
- Audit client insurance placements, reviewing for potential gaps in coverage.
- Resolve customer inquiries and problems.
- Attend industry conferences to network and entertain customers and prospects.
- Attend select claims reviews, ensuring the customer needs are being met.
- Work collaboratively and communicate effectively with Account Managers, Sales Executives, Practice Leaders and others to ensure client focus is maintained at all times.
- Identify and convert on account rounding and cross-sell opportunities.
Knowledge and Skills
- Ability to manage sophisticated risk management accounts and non-standard insurance techniques.
- Extensive knowledge of carriers and industry standard coverage forms.
- Strong oral and written communication skills including presentation skills.
- Demonstrated proficiency in MS Office: Word, Excel, Outlook.
- Specific Industry knowledge e.g. Construction, Assisted Living etc. a plus.
- Strong work ethic – timely follow-up, team oriented, proactive, detail oriented, and dependable.
- Ability to work independently while keeping open communication within the team.
- Self motivated.
- Ability to multitask (organizes and prioritizes work loads).
- Strong problem solving and negotiation skills.
- Frequent travel to client sites. Occasional travel to remote office locations, seminars, training, and conferences.
- Availability during non-core business hours.
- Dependable transportation, personal auto use may be required. Must meet Propels liability insurance policy and procedure standards.
Equal Opportunity Employment
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
If you're a California resident, please read the California Consumer Privacy Act prior to applying.
#pandoIQOptions Apply for this job onlineApplyShareEmail this job to a friendRefer Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later. Share on your newsfeed