Remote Business Development Executive- Property Claims
Business Development Executive – Property Claims Solutions
This position conducts sales/liaison calls and presentations to prospective Property insurance companies and brokerages, develops strategies for new business development for all products and services; promotes quality improvement in delivery services and participates in company strategy development
- Identifies and cultivates new business prospects. Close new business.
- Must have experience selling to Property Claims decision makers.
- Prepares sales proposals using data from potential client.
- Makes sales presentations to clients in person or utilizing Microsoft Teams environment.
- Work closely with Account Management to maintain and enhance customer relationships and provide seamless program implementation.
- Continuously evaluates and re-evaluates client needs.
- Participation in internal business development strategy meetings.A
- Maintains awareness of market trends in products, services and packaging of products.
- Attends industry functions; upholds professional image of corporation.
- Participates in special projects as requested.
Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing.
Minimum of 1 year experience in selling to Claims executives within the P&C company and Brokerage communities.
Position requires frequent travel, some of which will be overnight. Sales training may be required by the corporation from time to time.
Strong knowledge in the property lines of business.
For immediate consideration please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.