Property and Casualty Account Manager
Alera Group is looking for an Property and Casualty Account Manager to join our team!
Alera Group is an independent, national insurance and financial services firm created through the merger of like-minded, high-performing, entrepreneurial firms across the United States. We provide the best of both worlds: national scope and world-class local service.
We have grown tremendously over the past few years and our future looks even brighter. In fact, Business Insurance named us the 2nd fastest growing brokers, with a 76% growth rate. We've lost count on how many of our member firms have earned Best Places to Work honors in their local markets!
Due to our exceptional growth, we're on the hunt for an Account Manager Superstar to add to our world-class Property & Casualty team!
- Have 3-5 years of Property & Casualty Insurance experience
- Provide superior customer service to your clients
- Strong knowledge of commercial property & casualty, commercial surety, and personal lines
- Have experience working within a team environment
- Want a with a lucrative life-long career with a fast-growing company
Alera Group is where you want to be!Responsibilities
- Prepare and process all requests for mid-term certificates of insurance, endorsements, and auto identification cards
- Request endorsements and policy changes from insurance company.
- Handle the administrative and technical functions of an assistant if that role should need to be met on the assigned clients.
- Review, analyze, and market applications to carriers.
- Make market recommendations to Account Executive/Producer.
- Negotiate with carriers to create the best combination of coverage and premium.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent education and experience.
- Minimum 3 year(s) of work experience in Property & Casualty.
- Certifications & Licensure or obtained within the first 6 months of employment.
- Familiar with Commercial Property & Casualty, Commercial Surety, and Personal Lines.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite, with strong Excel skills.
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.Options Apply for this job onlineApplyShareEmail this job to a friendRefer Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later. Share on your newsfeed