Licensed Insurance Agent
A&B Insurance and Financial is looking to build a talent pipeline for an Insurance Agent to join their Employee Benefits team.
Are you looking to be part of a company where you have exciting opportunities to learn, grow and make a positive impact?
Join a team where each employee is empowered to listen generously, speak straight, collaborate, and build each other up through mutual accountability and shared success?
If that is what you're looking for, this is your chance to be part of an amazing organization!
A&B is focused on providing Florida Health Insurance thru Blue Cross/Blue Shield of Florida offering products aimed at complying with Obamacare regulations including Medicare Supplement and Medicare Advantage. In addition, we look at Critical Illness, Accident plans, hospital indemnity, and a full range of personal and business insurance alternatives.
As an Insurance Agent, you will develop a pipeline of new clients through direct and indirect customer contact and prospecting with follow-up on leads to identify business opportunities. The position is responsible for making initial contacts and developing relationships with prospective clients that grow into business opportunities. Networking and developing contacts across the community for opportunities is an important part of this position.Responsibilities
- Writing new business for U65 and Medicare over the phone.
- Servicing existing clients.
- Growing a team of agents .
- Assisting in finding new opportunities if growth for new business relationships.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Effective communication in person and by phone.
- Knowledge of principles and methods for presenting, promoting, and selling products or services. This includes marketing strategy and tactics, sales techniques, and sales administrative systems.
- Knowledge of general business principles, strategic planning, resource allocation, profit/loss requirements, organizational structures, and operational needs.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite.
- Have or willing to acquire Accident and Health License.
- Bi Linguala is a plus.
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
If you're a California resident, please read the California Consumer Privacy Act prior to applying.Options Apply for this job onlineApplyShareEmail this job to a friendRefer Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later. Share on your newsfeed