Bondar Insurance Group, An Alera Group Company is seeking a Data Entry Coordinator to join their Property and Casulaty team.
Bondar Insurance Group (BIG, Inc) knows that “good advice is your best insurance”. With a focus on solving our clients' problems, we offer a unique approach. Our goal is to communicate the benefits of an insurance program rather than the features of an insurance policy. Our service teams are set up with Account Executive leadership, Account Management servicing and technical assistance. Our approach is to provide our clients with a 365 day stewardship process that begins three months prior to the inception of the program and continues during the course of the partnership. The overall goal is to establish a service delivery plan that is outcome based and meets specific financial and operational goals.
- Insert customer and account data by inputting text-based and numerical information from source documents within time limits.
- Compile, verify the accuracy, and sort information according to priorities to prepare source data for computer entry.
- Review data for deficiencies or errors, correct any incompatibilities if possible, and check the output.
- Research and obtain further information for incomplete documents.
- Apply data program techniques and procedures.
- Generate reports, store completed work in designated locations, and perform backup operations.
- Scan documents and print files, when needed.
- Keep information confidential.
- Respond to queries for information and access relevant files.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite.
- Advanced Excel skills.
- Minimum one (1) year of office experience required; insurance experience beneficial.
- Applied TAM experience preferred.
- Bulgarian and/or Russian language speaking preferred.
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
If you're a California resident, please read the California Consumer Privacy Act prior to applying.
#pandoIQOptions Apply for this job onlineApplyShareEmail this job to a friendRefer Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later. Share on your newsfeed