Employee Benefits Producer
Alera Group is looking for an Employee Benefits Producer to join our team!
Alera Group is an independent, national insurance and financial services firm created through the merger of like-minded, high-performing, entrepreneurial firms across the United States. We provide the best of both worlds: national scope and world-class local service.
We have grown tremendously over the past few years and our future looks even brighter. In fact, Business Insurance named us the 2nd fastest growing brokers, with a 76% growth rate. We've lost count on how many of our member firms have earned Best Places to Work honors in their local markets!
Due to our exceptional growth, we're on the hunt for a Superstar Producer to add to our world-class sales team! We are looking for a best-of-the-best Producer to help accelerate our growth.
- Have a ‘Hunter' mentality
- Are extremely competitive, self-motivated, and goal-oriented
- Know how to persevere through a long B2B sales process
- Have experience working within a team environment
- Want a generous, progressive, and uncapped compensation plan with a lucrative life-long career
Alera Group is where you want to be!Responsibilities
- Build a book of business comprised of local, regional or state-wide clients with various funding methods or complex plan designs or services that require a high level of experience and technical expertise.
- Active prospecting and lead generation (Email, Cold Calling, Networking, Drops, Etc.)
- Meet company and personal metrics around business development and new business sales.
- Cultivate and maintain executive level relationships with clients.
- Responsible for overall client strategy and client satisfaction.
- Identify problems, summarize and develop strategic solutions that incorporate the client's mission and vision.
- Educate and advise clients on innovative solutions available to them in the marketplace.
- Present client financials and analysis of marketing results.
- Strict adherence to Company and regulatory privacy standards, with a focus on the Health Insurance Portability and Accessibility Act (“HIPAA”).
- Minimum 3 to 5 years of work experience in sales.
- Proven track record of sales success.
- Must have or be willing to obtain an active life/health insurance license within 3 months.
- Basic knowledge of employee welfare plans.
- Familiarity with common medical terminology.
- Strong rapport building skills.
- Strong people and decision-making skills.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite. Salesforce knowledge is a plus.
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.Options Apply for this job onlineApplyShareEmail this job to a friendRefer Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later. Share on your newsfeed