Are You Driven?® We Are.
We are a company of driven, enthusiastic and determined people. We celebrate achievement and success. We foster innovation, determination and recognition. Because of that, our employees feel recognized and rewarded for the contributions they make on a daily basis. At GAINSCO, it is our people that set us apart.
If you are looking for a place where you can make a difference, perceive how your work impacts the company, and be recognized for your efforts and passion, then GAINSCO is the company for you.
Why Join GAINSCO?
By joining GAINSCO, you become part of a dynamic and growing organization that has been recognized as a Top Workplace in both our Dallas and Miami offices.
GAINSCO's work environment rewards engaged individuals who have a desire to contribute and succeed. That's because our culture encourages individuals to grow their skills as they build their careers. Come join us and become a champion with GAINSCO.
What does an AGENCY RETENTION SPECIALIST do at GAINSCO?
- Responsible for effectively retaining customers by establishing new customer relationships and strengthening existing customer relationships. Listening to customer, addressing concerns and educating customers on product offerings. Retrieves and services incoming emails, faxes, calls. Responsible for driving campaigns/ other customer retention initiatives as directed.
- Performs proactive outbound service and retention, solicits qualified customers for product sales and/or conversion opportunities to improve results. Maximize marketing campaign and retention efforts by phone, mail, text/ email and other contact opportunities. Making 75-100+ outbound calls per day.
- Meet monthly retention and production goals must be goal oriented, motivated and self-driven. Meet and exceed goals consistently by producing consistent proven results.
What is required?
- High School Diploma
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Active Personal Lines license preferred
- 1-2 years of sales or service experience within an agency is required
- Minimum of 1 year experience in an inbound/outbound call center
Other skills and abilities:
- Ability to pay attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a team
- Ability to manage multiple projects and assignments simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Service skills and strong sales ability
- Disciplines follow-up and organizational skills
- Software: MS Office, AMS, CRM experience is a plus
Required behaviors for all positions:
- Communicate with co-workers, management, customers, vendors, and others in a courteous and professional manner
- Conform with and abide by all Company codes, regulations, policies, values, work procedures and instructions
What else do you need to know?
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Excellent benefits package: medical & dental (Basic plan FREE), vision insurance, life insurance, short term and long term disability insurance
- Parental Leave Policy
- 401K + Company Match
- Paid Vacation + Sick days + Floating Holidays + Company determined Holidays
All offers are contingent upon a background investigation (including employment, education, criminal and DMV verification- when applicable) and a pre-employment drug test with results satisfactory to GAINSCO.
GAINSCO is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
About Gainsco Auto Insurance
GAINSCO Auto Insurance markets non-standard private passenger automobile products through retail agencies, in Texas, New Mexico, Arizona, Oklahoma, Florida, Georgia, South Carolina, and Virginia. GAINSCO Auto Insurance has fully integrated insurance capabilities, including marketing, underwriting, customer service and claims handling. Our operations are bilingual (English/Spanish). If you are looking for a strong stable company with a fast paced environment this is the place for you. At GAINSCO Auto Insurance we take pride in our employees and recognize the importance of strengthening and expanding their skills so they can grow as we grow. We offer an excellent benefits package to our full time employees, which include: Paid Vacation and Holidays; Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance; Short Term Disability and Long Term Disability; Life and AD&D Insurance; 401k Retirement Savings Plan.