Lead Management Manager
The world isnt standing still, and neither is Allstate. Were moving quickly, looking across our businesses and brands and taking bold steps to better serve customers evolving needs. Thats why now is an exciting time to join our team. Youll have opportunities to take risks, challenge the status quo and shape the future for the greater good.
Youll do all this in an environment of excellence and the highest ethical standards a place where values such as integrity, inclusive diversity and accountability are paramount. We empower every employee to lead, drive change and give back where they work and live. Our people are our greatest strength, and we work as one team in service of our customers and communities.
Everything we do at Allstate is driven by a shared purpose: to protect people from lifes uncertainties so they can realize their hopes and dreams. For more than 89 years weve thrived by staying a step ahead of whatevers coming next to give customers peace of mind no matter what changes they face. We acted with conviction to advocate for seat belts, air bags and graduated driving laws. We help give survivors of domestic violence a voice through financial empowerment. Weve been an industry leader in pricing sophistication, telematics, digital photo claims and, more recently, device and identity protection. We are the Good Hands. We dont follow the trends. We set them.Job Summary
Job Family Summary
The Lead Management team is responsible for developing and supporting strategic lead sourcing, management and distribution initiatives to enhance corporate growth and profitability. The Lead Management team oversees Allstates Leads ecosystem, including internally developed and externally vended tools, platforms and processes, across multiple channels and distribution points. The team works across marketing and other business units (distribution, product, technology, etc.) to manage growth generating programs and solutions. The roles will emphasize analytics and the use of data and technology capabilities to target key audiences, drive lead quality and route and manage leads effectively.
This role is responsible for planning, developing, implementing and maintaining lead management initiatives as part of the Leads ecosystem. This position will own marketing technology platform(s) with the goal of moving leads through our system, and landing in a hub where we can apply data assets, models and intelligence in real time. We will ensure that leads are usable and that we are leveraging advanced lead management strategies to affect and improve the entire sales process as well as the consumer journey. Foundational competencies include operational, digital and technical acumen, analytics, communications, project management, business process design, and enterprise coordination and influence.
- Be an expert on external vendors in formulating tech stack for the new leads platform, and work internally with Technology partners to ensure the system will grow with our evolving needs
- Keep a pulse on competitive lead systems and ensure that Allstate builds the best in class
- Manage the strategic delivery of the teams program results for quality, timeline and budget
- Achieves results through high performance environment
- Works cross-functionally to establish program strategies and requirements
- Manages results to established goals
- Manages internal and external resources to launch programs on time and on budget
- Analyzes operational and key performance indicators to develop sound and actionable recommendations
- Creates and implements program enhancements designed to increase performance and/or efficiency
- Manages vendor relationships, including contracting process, scope of work, costs and vendor reviews
- Manages budget(s) and plays a role throughout the budgetary process
- Influences and contributes to strategicdirection through formal and informal communication
- Partners with stakeholders to maximize program support and results, including the development and execution of communication and education strategies
- Acts as a lead management Subject Matter Expert (SME) and provide consultation across multiple AORs
- Advocates on behalf of the customer at every stage of the program development and implementation process
- Develops and maintains informal relationships across the organization to more fully inform perspectives and viewpoints
- Minimum of seven (7) years of directly related experience, including working knowledge of lead management/CRM technology systems
- Strong contract negotiation and vendor management skills
- Proven history of owning and maximizing program results
- Proven ability to manage internal and external partners
- Advanced analytic skills and the ability to translate analysis into actionable steps and drive results
- Advanced program/project management skills
- Advanced communication skills including proficiency in developing and delivering presentations
- Advanced problem-solving skills; Ability to think strategically and execute at a tactical level equally well
- Ability to influence decision-making in a highly matrix environment
- Organizational and time management skills manages through ambiguity, prioritizes multiple projects to meet deadlines
- Self-starter, high energy and detail oriented; ability to work with minimal supervision
- Ability to work in team settings as well as independently
- Advanced Microsoft Office
- Bachelor's degree required
The minimum salary for this position is $91,800. The salary offered will be commensurate with experience.
The candidate(s) offered this position will be required to submit to a background investigation, which includes a drug screen.
Good Work. Good Life. Good Hands.
As a Fortune 100 company and industry leader, we provide a competitive salary but thats just the beginning. Our Total Rewards package also offers benefits like tuition assistance, medical and dental insurance, as well as a robust pension and 401(k). Plus, youll have access to a wide variety of programs to help you balance your work and personal life -- including a generous paid time off policy.For a full description of Allstates benefits, visit allstate.jobs/benefits/
Allstate generally does not sponsor individuals for employment-based visas for this position.
Effective July 1, 2014, under Indiana House Enrolled Act (HEA) 1242, it is against public policy of the State of Indiana and a discriminatory practice for an employer to discriminate against a prospective employee on the basis of status as a veteran by refusing to employ an applicant on the basis that they are a veteran of the armed forces of the United States, a member of the Indiana National Guard or a member of a reserve component.
For jobs in San Francisco, please click here for information regarding the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
For jobs in Los Angeles, please click here for information regarding the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To view the EEO is the Law poster click here. This poster provides information concerning the laws and procedures for filing complaints of violations of the laws with the Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs
To view the FMLA poster, click here. This poster summarizing the major provisions of the Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) and telling employees how to file a complaint.
It is the Companys policy to employ the best qualified individuals available for all jobs. Therefore, any discriminatory action taken on account of an employees ancestry, age, color, disability, genetic information, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual and reproductive health decision, marital status, medical condition, military or veteran status, national origin, race (include traits historically associated with race, including, but not limited to, hair texture and protective hairstyles), religion (including religious dress), sex, or sexual orientation that adversely affects an employee's terms or conditions of employment is prohibited. This policy applies to all aspects of the employment relationship, including, but not limited to, hiring, training, salary administration, promotion, job assignment, benefits, discipline, and separation of employment.