Our client is a breakout insurance brokerage that specializes in Health, Life, Group Benefits, and Individual Insurance. Believing that the right benefits mix in the workplace has a direct impact on employee health and satisfaction, their holistic approach delivers exceptional benefits and addresses the issues where they exist. We are looking for an Employee Benefits Account Manager to join the administrative sales support team.
Title: Employee Benefits Account Manager
Location: Addison, Texas
Overview: Processes new business sales and assure renewal retention within an established timeline. Interacts with clients and prospects to help answer questions, and/or direct the customer to the appropriate department.
- Adding clients and maintaining client relationships, including renewal retention.
- Answer questions about policies, coverages, and products.
- Create new business workflow.
- Develop sales proposals for agents using Excel.
- Communication with clients and different departments.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Strong skillset in Microsoft Excel
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills as well as critical thinking and analysis
- Ability to multitask in a deadline driven environment.
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Licensing/insurance experience a plus
- Fluency in Spanish is a plus
Pay: Contact Recruiter for More Info.